Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fathers day and its about her. She needs professional help. Shes probably gonna mope around the house for the day coz shes misses her dad and have everyone feel sorry for her. Nevermind the father of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she's XL in the skims dress. I have it in a small and were both the same size in pictures lately...🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mags seems to come over in the evening a lot lately?
A few times she's said... Mags was over we watched such and such show.

The family dynamics are so odd....

Reactions: 26
Fathers day and its about her. She needs professional help. Shes probably gonna mope around the house for the day coz shes misses her dad and have everyone feel sorry for her. Nevermind the father of her kids.
Even for the kids sake, she could shut up for once and make it a day for them buying or making a card or whatever.
But no, ME ME ME ME ME.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The bleeping card 🤣🤣🤣 today is hard for loads of people for loads of reasons but this bleeping baby needs a slap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe that bleeping idiot fool of a woman. Who buys a card like that and puts it on the internet? She is dragging the grief out for attention. Yet ANOTHER thing she is depriving her kids of. Poor me me me me me. She makes me sick in every aspect of her pathetic self indulgent existence.

Reactions: 24
Yep she's done it again. Goes and buys a Father's Day card for HERSELF, mentions the poor Dad who is dead for 16 years. Not one post or mention of her husband / father of her own children (whose alive). She is one self absorbed attention seeking nutter.

Reactions: 29
She needs to join narcs anonymous. Or attention addiction therapy.

At the end of the day though these are just all excuses to be useless and lazy. Probably using today to ship the kids off because she’s “upset”.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Where's the Father's Day card for her husband and father of her children? You know, the man who finances and enables her entire lifestyle? The man who works full time (when not getting sacked) to enable her to put their 2 little children into full time creche and aftershool, the father who gets them ready and out for school the majority of the time, the father who makes the dinner and puts them to bed the majority of the time, pays the mortgage and bills on that 4 bed house she can't maintain the bare basics of? A little performative Insta bullshit wouldn't go amiss for the day that's in it. Knowing this wan she'll have a reel ready, by Halloween-ish.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just can’t with this see you next Tuesday . I lost my lovely dad this year and today has floored me as it’s his first away from home I have been doing ok up to this point . At absolutely no stage did I consider buying a Father’s Day card !! My teens bought for my husband and I’ll cook a nice dinner as he is a great dad and it’s his day too despite the pain in my heart .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I just can’t with this see you next Tuesday . I lost my lovely dad this year and today has floored me as it’s his first away from home I have been doing ok up to this point . At absolutely no stage did I consider buying a Father’s Day card !! My teens bought for my husband and I’ll cook a nice dinner as he is a great dad and it’s his day too despite the pain in my heart .
I am so sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Knowing this wan she'll have a reel ready, by Halloween-ish.
Now now, don't be putting her under pressure like that 🤣

She needs to join narcs anonymous. Or attention addiction therapy.

At the end of the day though these are just all excuses to be useless and lazy. Probably using today to ship the kids off because she’s “upset”.
And in light of that stupid thing she shared recently, that she 'apologised' for, does she not see the irony of her whinging and whining on Fathers Day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who wants a bracelet with FBG on it?? At least Mags is doing the TS songs/albums. Looks like Sienna is in one of the pics making the bracelets, bit mean if she isn't bringing her. I luckily got tickets for me and my 7 year old daughter as its her first concert we have been talking about it for months, making bracelets and sorting outfits, she could be making a lifetime memory for her daughter but instead will just be all about her

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.