Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying a father's day card for a man who passed away 16 years ago is strange imo.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has lost a parent.
In my situation anyway you do move on and then you become the parents. I lost my mam and yes while I miss her I am the mam now.
In her case Chris is the dad now.
He should be taking precedent over a man who sadly passed away 16 years ago.
Does that make sense ?
Yes absolutely thats how i would see it too.
When you have young kids its up to you to get the cards and present sorted. Even making a card is a lovely activity at that age. If she expects to be spoiled on mothers day then she should spoil kips on fathers day. Its really not right making the day about herself.

Reactions: 15
Buying a father's day card for a man who passed away 16 years ago is strange imo.
Strange to me too.
My dad is dead over twenty years. I know everyone had their own way of dealing with grief. But no, I definitely don't buy Fathers Day cards.

I think of him on random days, see his ways particularly in one of my older brothers, and as a family, we sometimes talk about things he used to say, or find ourselves using phrases he used.

I have no doubt she misses her dad, but again, she makes it all about her. As I said upthread, why not think of the kids for once, and have them buying or making a card for THEIR dad. Me, me, me, meeeeeeeee.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She makes everything about herself. Even other people's weddings.

It's just so weird my Dad is dead too and you just get on with it because you are a parent. Yes you miss him on those days like Father's Day and his birthday, etc. Her kids have their father, and it should be all about them showing their appreciation for him. Grace is so self centered she thinks of nothing and no one outside of herself. She is just so selfish those around her are worse for pandering to her and not telling her to cop the f**k on. She behaves like a stroppy teenager, not a grown ass adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Grace is so self centered she thinks of nothing and no one outside of herself. She is just so selfish those around her are worse for pandering to her and not telling her to cop the f**k on. She behaves like a stroppy teenager, not a grown ass adult.
If I remember correctly she proclaimed at one stage that she was his favourite. Of course. 🥴
There's never a thought about her mother being widowed quite young. Or about anyone else, basically.

Reactions: 19
No mention of her anxiety issues that came to a height in Oz, just that she did 'everyhing' and kips is the love of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah ha💡 Her degree is in German and Spanish which would explain why she is still incapable of stringing a sentence together properly in English!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Loves cheeeeeuz and coffee! 🤣🤣

how is the dog her soul sister, I’m sorry I can’t 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Christ she's so borrrring isn't she? That was like the awkward crap you have to say when you are introduced to new people in work. "Tell us a bit about yourself"

I LIKE CHEESE AND COFFEE IM SO QUIRKY TEHE 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Would you not be mortified doing a video like that after 13 years? She's in exactly the same place apart from the fact that no one wants to work with her because of her atrocious reputation.

Reactions: 19
2 comments after an hour and 13 years at the job and previously one of Irelands biggest influencers ?

Reactions: 12
I have two kids full stop!!!!!!
I have a cat whose crazy and a dog Who is adorable, she’s my soul sister 🙄🙄🙄
So the animals got more airtime than the kids

Reactions: 24
I have two kids full stop!!!!!!
I have a cat whose crazy and a dog Who is adorable, she’s my soul sister 🙄🙄🙄
So the animals got more airtime than the kids
The animals get far more attention and affection from her than the kids ever do. Sad to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.