Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who have paid to go to that Wellfest or whatever it is called are going to see her true size, bet into gym gear a few sizes too small, and will prob endure a badly written spiel about her 5am gym sessions. She looks a good size 18 to my eyes but needs the furniture in her boffice looked at 😁
Is it any wonder she has so called “anxiety” having the pressure to look like her photoshopped self at events. She’d be best off investing in a hologram!

can imagine her now blabbering on stage that she’s a runner and gets up at 5am for the gym making out she’s consistent. No mention of her being back in bed at 9:30am.

Reactions: 13
can imagine her now blabbering on stage that she’s a runner and gets up at 5am for the gym making out she’s consistent. No mention of her being back in bed at 9:30am.
You’re so right. She’s not fitting her exercise into an all round healthy and wholesome lifestyle, she ‘exercises’ to avoid life. She be much better off giving up gym, lifting too heavy and extreme early starts, and just going to park with kids and dog for run around 4 or 5 times a week.

Reactions: 11
The cuh lil' cheeseboard wih Mags had me howling. It's a packeh of Tuc Crackers and a few slices of Calvihah cheeeese

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To de man who lehs me be-ha-uve loike a toddler. Happy Father’s Day Kips. Hope you enjoyed yet another weekend as far away from us as possible. Love baby Grease xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mags seems to come over in the evening a lot lately?
A few times she's said... Mags was over we watched such and such show.

The family dynamics are so odd....
Very odd! And before Grease would post Mags’ daughter a lot. All of that has stopped. Guessing that’s an issue since the split.

Reactions: 7
Has she no cuh lihhle recent photos of the kids and Chris?? Has to show the bloody dress again, standing there looking like a wish version of Morticia Addams! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You’re so right. She’s not fitting her exercise into an all round healthy and wholesome lifestyle, she ‘exercises’ to avoid life. She be much better off giving up gym, lifting too heavy and extreme early starts, and just going to park with kids and dog for run around 4 or 5 times a week.
Yes, we have said it many times here. You can't outrun your fork. So first thing is overhaul of food intake. Cut back on the lil milky coffees and cut out the really calorific stuff, that she often shows herself having, as a starting point.

She has plenty of time on her hands to get out and do a decent walk every single day. Never mind the ambling around with the dog and praising herself for 'steps'. Buzzing around the house cleaning and doing general housework, (won't happen) but it would all help.

Nothing will convince her to stop avoiding the kids, unfortunately.

Reactions: 5
People who have paid to go to that Wellfest or whatever it is called are going to see her true size, bet into gym gear a few sizes too small, and will prob endure a badly written spiel about her 5am gym sessions. She looks a good size 18 to my eyes but needs the furniture in her boffice looked at 😁
Exactly.
Between her and that other shyster Trishas (Non) Transformation, it's like the Emperor's New Clothes.
Everyone pretending to see something other than what is in front of their eyes. 🥴

Reactions: 10
The cabinet breathes....you can totally see she is using some app to slim herself in that reel, particularly as you look around her sides at hips etc, almost a weird outline...and the cabinet goes from sucked in to straight sides! It's a miracle.
She is an absolute chancer. All the " love my body " and she is carving herself into Kate Moss in her little playroom with her little toys like a little girl. What an empty head she has.

Reactions: 19
The cabinet breathes....you can totally see she is using some app to slim herself in that reel, particularly as you look around her sides at hips etc, almost a weird outline...and the cabinet goes from sucked in to straight sides! It's a miracle.
She is an absolute chancer. All the " love my body " and she is carving herself into Kate Moss in her little playroom with her little toys like a little girl. What an empty head she has.
Her hip is a straight line, she’s so obvious

Reactions: 5
Same here. I'm incredulous at the sizes being quoted. I'm nearly sure I saw 12-14 mentioned here recently. 🤣
My eye and then some!

In March she had four arses. She has done nothing since then, about losing weight - and that's entirely up to herself.
But by god the filters are working overtime and apparently fooling some people. 🤔😁
Has she not said before that she is around 100kg , no way is she below a 16 at that weight

Jeepers that wedding dress. Maybe someone else could carry it off but it did nothing for her.
Has to centre the day around herself, no matter what.

Buying a father's day card for a man who passed away 16 years ago is strange imo.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has lost a parent.
In my situation anyway you do move on and then you become the parents. I lost my mam and yes while I miss her I am the mam now.
In her case Chris is the dad now.
He should be taking precedent over a man who sadly passed away 16 years ago.
Does that make sense ?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.