Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last ones prob still on the bed and they are buying new ones cos couldn’t be bothered doing a wash 🤣
Visions of Grace during the week saying how much she ‘sweahs’ - bedding is probably absolutely mouldy already with those two walruses rolling around in it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
‘New sent’, ‘Brigerton’ go home Grace you’re drunk. The first 20 mins of Bridgerton she will be back to embracing her ‘curves’ in 3.2.1… forget Lady Whistledown, Grace is Lady Scofferdown
cuh lil thread title right there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Astonishing isn’t it? Whether you’ve babies or bigger kids - who is able to take the sitting room to binge a few episodes of something on a Saturday morning?
… maybe when I’ve teenagers lying in bed all morning some day in the future.

The free time these influencers have would sicken the actual hole off you
No way were those kids home. Have you seen the newest Bridgerton, it's very steamy. I wouldn't watch that knowing my kids could walk in any minute.

Reactions: 10
The kids were probably barked at and told to stay in their room. The house is all for her, after all. 🥴

Reactions: 9
Yeah but realistically they won’t see much if they just walked in. 5 seconds at most and it’s only about 2 minutes I’d each episode of any steaminess. You’re completely nit picking 🤣

Reactions: 3
Wearing that huge shapewear underneath the skims dress..she always hops on a trend late and gets it wrong. Isn’t the whole point of skims to feel like you’re wearing nothing? I have the €8 Penneys knockoff version and I love wearing it around the house with no bra 😂 thankfully she did wear one
Same with the word elite 🤢

Reactions: 6
Even other influencers say this about her she is blacklisted nobody wants to be seen with her or tagged in her pics, there’s a collective awkwardness at events trying to get away from her she lowers the tone
Jesus when you think back to the awards where she grabbed a last minute invite (not directly invited) and was shoved out of view at the table with agency staff out of view. Later we saw her chair shoved up next to Terror up front. I bet the others at table were in the horrors. Such bad manners to do that at a seated event first of all and the absolute mortification of dragging her chair up to the front of the room. Shoving herself in between two set places.

Was that not obvious enough to her that she’s over and completely done as an influencer? It’s embarrassing to watch.
---
No way were those kids home. Have you seen the newest Bridgerton, it's very steamy. I wouldn't watch that knowing my kids could walk in any minute.
Grease watched Pam and Tommy in front of the kids!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Letting us know she has friends in the gym other than Jen the last few weeks!! Her friends are actually liked in the gym so it seems and doing well no wonder she’s clinging

Reactions: 6
Have the 'woe is me' posts started yet, for the day that's in it.
I might sound cold hearted but can she, for just for once, think about the kids and how they feel!

Reactions: 19
The poor press in the skims pic - it’s getting thinner by the minute! I hope the press takes the weekend off and has a cheat day - it really has lost a pile of weight 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21