Faces by Grace #122 Marilyn Mongey and Kips Monroe, if it’s not a freebie they won’t go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t tag Fairy begging for more 🤣 anyone here able to sit on their arse in the morning watching Bridgerton?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Astonishing isn’t it? Whether you’ve babies or bigger kids - who is able to take the sitting room to binge a few episodes of something on a Saturday morning?
… maybe when I’ve teenagers lying in bed all morning some day in the future.

The free time these influencers have would sicken the actual hole off you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jen said she was dog sitting as in its happened already or in the middle of as she is getting more steps in? That's not Cara.

Reactions: 2
Astonishing isn’t it? Whether you’ve babies or bigger kids - who is able to take the sitting room to binge a few episodes of something on a Saturday morning?
… maybe when I’ve teenagers lying in bed all morning some day in the future.

The free time these influencers have would sicken the actual hole off you
Waa just coming on to say the same..like would she not try and get up and do housework or something before the kids get up. Has she 500 loads of washing to do that anyone else with kids hasm

Reactions: 9
Waa just coming on to say the same..like would she not try and get up and do housework or something before the kids get up. Has she 500 loads of washing to do that anyone else with kids hasm
Kids probably aren’t there
She’s a lazy slob

Reactions: 5
‘New sent’, ‘Brigerton’ go home Grace you’re drunk. The first 20 mins of Bridgerton she will be back to embracing her ‘curves’ in 3.2.1… forget Lady Whistledown, Grace is Lady Scofferdown

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘New sent’, ‘Brigerton’ go home Grace you’re drunk. The first 20 mins of Bridgerton she will be back to embracing her ‘curves’ in 3.2.1… forget Lady Whistledown, Grace is Lady Scofferdown
Theres a thread title here….

“Dearest Gentle Readers…” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lady Scofferdown is epic😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The cluttered shelves in the sitting room. I couldn’t comfortably watch tv with it surrounded with all the clutter.

Reactions: 8
Deadly thread title :)

Anyone else a soccer widow for the Euros?? Prob be posting loads again😄
Sorry I don’t know how to quote from a closed thread so sorry if I didn’t get back to anyone. She really wound me up with that reel about mothers (could you tell?! 😆) given how badly she treats her children and how self absorbed she is.

Anyone I know who would talk about influencers (usually while wearing their 4th Arq fleece!) would all say how absent a mother she is. The woman is literally now famous for being a bad mother and a has-been!! Rosie sitting in her mansion and Grease in a bad wig on Bray prom like something from the mid-00s. She is paired with better, newer influencers and they just show her up for how useless she is in comparison. She is a joke.
I have a wide age range of children, like lots of us on here, and have seen the outcomes for kids like Grease’s when they’re teens etc and it’s not pretty. Beautiful little Sienna seems starved of attention and will take any crumbs from likely the wrong people. Kips should also be ashamed of himself. They’re useless parents, I don’t know why they had children.

Deadly thread title :)

Anyone else a soccer widow for the Euros?? Prob be posting loads again😄
Sorry I don’t know how to quote from a closed thread so sorry if I didn’t get back to anyone. She really wound me up with that reel about mothers (could you tell?! 😆) given how badly she treats her children and how self absorbed she is.

Anyone I know who would talk about influencers (usually while wearing their 4th Arq fleece!) would all say how absent a mother she is. The woman is literally now famous for being a bad mother and a has-been!! Rosie sitting in her mansion and Grease in a bad wig on Bray prom like something from the mid-00s. She is paired with better, newer influencers and they just show her up for how useless she is in comparison. She is a joke.
I have a wide age range of children, like lots of us on here, and have seen the outcomes for kids like Grease’s when they’re teens etc and it’s not pretty. Beautiful little Sienna seems starved of attention and will take any crumbs from likely the wrong people. Kips should also be ashamed of himself. They’re useless parents, I don’t know why they had children.
Even other influencers say this about her she is blacklisted nobody wants to be seen with her or tagged in her pics, there’s a collective awkwardness at events trying to get away from her she lowers the tone

Reactions: 8
I said awhile ago she was trying to copy Robyn. The thing is Robyn is a nice genuine person whereas Grace is not. Robyn has genuinely increased her followers she doesn't need to buy them.

Reactions: 5
I saw kips in M&S in Liffey Valley today. Maybe he was in buying more new #AF bedding 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11