Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just glanced briefly at some of her stuff, from the past few days, including her putting suncream on the kids.

It's actually a bit depressing to think the only time she would do such an ordinary thing in the care of her own children, is laid on for the camera. 😔
Well she obviously never did this before last year, because she admitted last year she never knew the sun in Ireland could burn you, when she was scalded.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I expect normal service (laziness) will resume once Kips is en route to the first paycheck? Poor aul Grace will be wreccckkkked from spending time with her own family.

Reactions: 13
it's exactly what happened last time Crisps lost his job, she went nuts spending, then nuts posts, then went on a live crying the poor mouth saying they had a mortgage pause, while also not qualifying if they needed it or just took the ones that were being offered during covid. She was spending rings around her, while saying money was tight.

Reactions: 16
Well she obviously never did this before last year, because she admitted last year she never knew the sun in Ireland could burn you, when she was scalded.
I genuinely felt a bit sad for the kids.
Imagine that she has to get a freebie and a camera on her to do such a very very basic bit of care for them. 🥴

Reactions: 7
I'm sick looking at her kids now. All the huns kids give me the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They must be in serious debt, my husband and I work full-time (in fairness our kids just since this year no longer need childcare) we earn decent wages and are planning a big holiday next year so can't afford any more than a city break this year, I just can't understand the Vegas/Ibiza trips (& I'm sure more to come) when their kids are in childcare, they've newer car than us and their mortgage is def more (we live in the country and guessing pay half theirs) All our money goes into the kids and saving for college ... sometimes I wonder what we are doing wrong! I'd love an aul Ibiza trip with the girls!!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
it's exactly what happened last time Crisps lost his job, she went nuts spending, then nuts posts, then went on a live crying the poor mouth saying they had a mortgage pause, while also not qualifying if they needed it or just took the ones that were being offered during covid. She was spending rings around her, while saying money was tight.
Yeah didn’t she come on saying that they had to take a mortgage break… and then a few days later bought that €50 block of heart enlarging cocoa?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That just proves how utter thick they are. Crippling debt, yet blow money on holidays for themselves, throw the kids in childcare when it’s not needed, buy expensive Skims dresses (questionable) when she’ll photoshop the jejaysus out of herself anyway, etc etc. Selfish slobs. Disgusting human beings

Reactions: 12
Just updating

What I can think of from May.
Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)!
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
June 24 - fort evergreen (think this was free) and garden room cafe (again thinking it’s free)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Fort Evergreen! Who called it?
Take a bow whoever it was!! I got it completely wrong thought they were getting another night in a hotel. It's fantastic that the kids got another day out. Hopefully someone gives them a bit of TLC in Wexford cos those two slobs won't.

Reactions: 10
Even if crispy does go to Google he won’t last 5 minutes there ! There will be no ‘working from home’ so he can clean up the boffice 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.