Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's how they can afford an 80k wedding.
I remember one of my old work colleagues who had a fancy house in Dundrum but her kids looked like they needed a good wash and a hug.
They never bought them new clothes and would patch up the holes in their clothes.
I remember going on lunch with her and her counting pennies from her purse but she wasn't broke. In fact she was loaded, her priorities were in the wrong place. Bit like Greasy & Skips
I don’t think they’ve a pot to piss she makes out like they’re loaded but everything they do is free , hair , nails theatre trips, she doesn’t eat at home either gets fed at events or Ann’s kids are fed in after school
Poor kids are like paupers going around and not a toy in the garden for them
It’s very sad

Reactions: 16
I don’t think they’ve a pot to piss she makes out like they’re loaded but everything they do is free , hair , nails theatre trips, she doesn’t eat at home either gets fed at events or Ann’s kids are fed in after school
It’s very sad
I don't either but her priorities are in the wrong place.
80k wedding but her kids look filthy and unloved

Reactions: 6
It’s very sad
Everything they do/have is either free or on finance. Mortgage, PCP car(s), credit cards and loans definitely were used for that shambolic wedding. The adult only holidays are probably put on the credit cards too.

Reactions: 9
I don't either but her priorities are in the wrong place.
80k wedding but her kids look filthy and unloved
Very sad poor Sienna always looks pale and unkempt she looks like she needs a big hug
Grace is very smug at the moment too she thinks she’s best insta hun out there bless her delusional four arses

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's how they can afford an 80k wedding.
I remember one of my old work colleagues who had a fancy house in Dundrum but her kids looked like they needed a good wash and a hug.
They never bought them new clothes and would patch up the holes in their clothes.
I remember going on lunch with her and her counting pennies from her purse but she wasn't broke. In fact she was loaded, her priorities were in the wrong place. Bit like Greasy & Skips
Ikwym and I know wealthy people who twist and turn every cent before spending it.

But In their case, they couldn't actually afford it, imo. Not with his work / career being so unstable and her 'work' must surely bring in very little hard cash to pay the bills

Imagine what a difference that amount of money would make towards paying down a mortgage, or towards future college fees, or whatever.

It seems to me that, there's endless money when it's for themselves. There's no thought whatsoever for the children, in any way. I dread to think what Sienna would be wearing to school if she hadn't been given free uniforms by M&S, for example. A disgrace in itself.

The freebies will surely run dry one day, whatever they will do then. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I’d bet they topped up the mortgage to pay for the wedding.
You can just tell they’re flying by the arse of their pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is very depressing reading today. Those poor kids will bear the brunt of the financial stresses her and Kips are heading for. Has she photoshopped her thigh in that pic? Looks very bony to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is very depressing reading today. Those poor kids will bear the brunt of the financial stresses her and Kips are heading for. Has she photoshopped her thigh in that pic? Looks very bony to me!
Off course she has her legs are definitely bigger than that

Reactions: 5
Can we start trying to list the freebies then put them in first post of each new thread. I’d say we are seeing a fraction of what she’s getting.

What I can think of from May.
Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)!
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?
This is the way she should be reported to the Asai & revenue
In one monthly block, not a single one marked ad correctly , it looks even worse when you see it like it this. Can’t be explained away by oh she forgot, she’ll do it next time, she didn’t realise. That’s a consistent pattern of refusing to do her job properly.

Reactions: 8
Same with the brand ambassador stuff. And affiliate links. Never correctly done by this one.

There's no rocket science involved, or no figuring out required on how to label ads. It's all right there in the guidance and should be second nature at this stage. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Been wracking my brain today to think what’s bringing her to Warrenpoint!! The only thing I can think of is Fort Evergreen!! I’m gonna take a stab and say that’s where she is and it’s a freebie!!! 😬

Reactions: 2
Been wracking my brain today to think what’s bringing her to Warrenpoint!! The only thing I can think of is Fort Evergreen!! I’m gonna take a stab and say that’s where she is and it’s a freebie!!! 😬
Bingo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s a badly photoshopped pic, look at the wonky cabinet behind her, sticking out an an angle! The one with the nail varnishes lined up on it (why would you have your nail varnish, perfume and old carrier bags on display 🙄)

Reactions: 1
They went to Warrenpoint to meet his work friends? And shes put up a reel for a cafe that shes now following. Shes able to put that up the same day yet when shes paid by companies she takes days to edit the content.
All this family content lately is very odd. Its not natural at all.

Reactions: 21
Just glanced briefly at some of her stuff, from the past few days, including her putting suncream on the kids.

It's actually a bit depressing to think the only time she would do such an ordinary thing in the care of her own children, is laid on for the camera. 😔

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.