Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the pics from the mobile my god when you see her & Chris beside each other it’s so sad. They were a young vibrant couple and now they are dead behind the eyes, both obese & no spark to them at all. 😢

Reactions: 20
Does she even look at the photos she throws up on the grid!?? She forgoh to photoshop the boob hanging out, mags looks like she’d burst ya, and the random blurry fella?? 🤷‍♀️
An now , ya know grace she doesn’t photoshop it’s just organic and natural 😜
---
She cud have had everyone’s brekkie ready for when they wake up but not princess fiona she expects the help to make her breakfast for her
Please make a thread title with the princess Fiona
---
Just saw the pics from the mobile my god when you see her & Chris beside each other it’s so sad. They were a young vibrant couple and now they are dead behind the eyes, both obese & no spark to them at all. 😢
They both look like smug pricks

Reactions: 10
They both look like smug pricks
They really do.
She just swans around that mobile thinking she's a fuckin fantastic mudder and deserves ih.
All I see are two smug slobs over indulging themselves at any opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They really do.
She just swans around that mobile thinking she's a fuckin fantastic mudder and deserves ih.
All I see are two smug slobs over indulging themselves at any opportunity.
Remember when everyone felt sorry for him , he’s equally as bad

Reactions: 10
Kips looks very feminine. It cracks me up when people post he’s got women on the side or she goes on like he’s this hunk. 🤢🤢🤢

Maybe this new job offers a permanent position after probation? With his useless wife it’s up to him to get a secure job for the mortgage.

Remember when everyone felt sorry for him , he’s equally as bad
I was guilty of that myself but when you watch him neglect his children over his own needs for years knowing his wife is unstable you quickly realise they’re both just as bad. Him more so if he’s supposedly sane.

Reactions: 19
How can she send Chris for bedsheets and come back with an Af link!!???

also I don’t iron my duvet covers, but if I was showing it off as part of my job I’d make a bit of an effort 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was guilty of that myself but when you watch him neglect his children over his own needs for years knowing his wife is unstable you quickly realise they’re both just as bad. Him more so if he’s supposedly sane.
You know the expression that a picture paints a thousand words. This one says it all, imo.

IMG_4615.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They really spending his last pay check wisely , dresses in BT and m&s bed sheets ooh la la !!
---
Blousey kips, taking pics ,princess Fiona better watch out , kips is taking over her career no doubt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Random one (apologies if this has been discussed!) but does anyone know if Mags and Linzi have split up? They don’t seem to be on each others instas and noticed Grace doesn’t seem to follow Linzi!

Random one (apologies if this has been discussed!) but does anyone know if Mags and Linzi have split up? They don’t seem to be on each others instas and noticed Grace doesn’t seem to follow Linzi!
It has been discussed over and over and over in the last few threads.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.