Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone mentioned he's starting in Google
There’s no way he’d pass the interview process. Any hiring manager worth their salt would query the moves with quick succession, I would also doubt he is charismatic enough to bullshit his way through an interview and I know his references wouldn’t be great as he basically scraped probation in all his jobs

Reactions: 16
There’s no way he’d pass the interview process. Any hiring manager worth their salt would query the moves with quick succession, I would also doubt he is charismatic enough to bullshit his way through an interview and I know his references wouldn’t be great as he basically scraped probation in all his jobs
I wonder if he even has another job it was mentioned here then she addressed it and said he was between jobs like it was his decision
Who knows but she’s definitely upped her game

Reactions: 5
Did her creepy manager tell her that she is in her 30's with kids and that she needs to roll out the kid content , nothing else was working for her . Annoyed with her writing nivea not a paid ad , she still needs to #ad as she still got stuff for free . The asai are bloody useless , they must have so many reports on her and do nothing ...what will Kips new job be ?! Pair of losers the two of them ...
She's just absolutely vile.

Thinking she's a fuckin fantastic mudder ( her words!) Wheeling the kids out with her free zoo money.
The kids seem to be her latest era, it won't last long.
I just feel so sad for them poor kids in years to come. They will have all these lovely memories of a day out in the zoo. Then one day it will dawn on them that it was all for the gram. Mammy rubbing suncream into your legs was splashed all over social media.
It's appalling.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Going back to Kips and his work - is he an IT tech or a project manager or account manager? I find it hard to believe that somebody with holes in their CV and no hons degree or masters could be hopping from one big company to the next. I know some companies that have people with lots of experience but little uni/college qualifications that do well but generally this doesn’t happen in these huge big corporate companies.
Disgraceful using your kids to promote an event that you’re getting paid well for. Shame on the pair of them. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Going back to Kips and his work - is he an IT tech or a project manager or account manager? I find it hard to believe that somebody with holes in their CV and no hons degree or masters could be hopping from one big company to the next. I know some companies that have people with lots of experience but little uni/college qualifications that do well but generally this doesn’t happen in these huge big corporate companies.
Disgraceful using your kids to promote an event that you’re getting paid well for. Shame on the pair of them. 🙄🙄
He's deffo not IT or a project manager, no qualifications on linkedin, there's not a hope he'd have the motivation or be able to do the PMP

Reactions: 7
Hes a plumber by trade, nothing wrong with that, maybe he's on the maintenance department in all those big companies 😉

Reactions: 5
Is he definitely unemployed?
Where did the Google thing come from?
I don’t think he has new job yet that’s why she’s manically posting at the minute trying get the money in
She hasn’t posted this manic since before the wedding now shes getting the kid content in thinking it will bring in the €€€

Reactions: 17
I don’t think he has new job yet that’s why she’s manically posting at the minute trying get the money in
She hasn’t posted this manic since before the wedding now getting the kid content will bring in the €€€
She said he starts a new job in 2 weeks.

Reactions: 6
She is up to something. Too much “content” (and I use that term lightly)
She does this when she is bleeping off or something.

Reactions: 16
Did her creepy manager tell her that she is in her 30's with kids and that she needs to roll out the kid content , nothing else was working for her . Annoyed with her writing nivea not a paid ad , she still needs to #ad as she still got stuff for free . The asai are bloody useless , they must have so many reports on her and do nothing ...what will Kips new job be ?! Pair of losers the two of them ...
Kips new job should be with the ASAI cos they seem to do duck ALL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's just absolutely vile.

Thinking she's a fuckin fantastic mudder ( her words!) Wheeling the kids out with her free zoo money.
The kids seem to be her latest era, it won't last long.
I just feel so sad for them poor kids in years to come. They will have all these lovely memories of a day out in the zoo. Then one day it will dawn on them that it was all for the gram. Mammy rubbing suncream into your legs was splashed all over social media.
It's appalling.
Totally agree.
Most parents would go to the ends of the earth to protect their kids. She just sees them as content. It's so sad to see. Not one of us here should even know those kids names, much less anything else about them. And she is horrible to them, especially Sienna. Except when she is pretending to do days out with her. Ugh.

Reactions: 14
Totally agree.
Most parents would go to the ends of the earth to protect their kids. She just sees them as content. It's so sad to see. Not one of us here should even know those kids names, much less anything else about them. And she is horrible to them, especially Sienna. Except when she is pretending to do days out with her. Ugh.
It’s horrendous way she speaks to them unless it’s for an ad or content
She uses freebies as date with her daughter so sad

Reactions: 10
PSA: Karla is poo’ed everyone. She’s not pooped. Yes, poo’ed with an apostrophe. This one should have stayed in the zoo. She’d make for a good attraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t warrenpoint where she went after her dress fitting for her wedding with her mom and had a strop?

Reactions: 7
Is he definitely unemployed?
Where did the Google thing come from?
I creeped on his LinkedIn and he had on posts from Google but that was 2 weeks ago and the Google interview process is loooooooong

In any case the fact Google are hiring and still laying people off wouldn’t fill me with confidence about secure employment there

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.