Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I burn with embarrassment for these dolls in their late 30s with all this Tik Tok American shite “ hits different ” and all this bollocks . Sarah Burke is the same. Read a book ye clowns 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I burn with embarrassment for these dolls in their late 30s with all this Tik Tok American shite “ hits different ” and all this bollocks . Sarah Burke is the same. Read a book ye clowns 🤣
Scrolling earlier and seen a girl in her 20's doin a what I eat in a day thing... She flicked the lid off her bottle .. Like Grace did. Just twist it ye pricks..

Maybe I'm too old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reel she did for the her stay in the Marker hotel only got two comments and she’s one of them !! Like that’s bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her posts have just appeared on Instanavigation for me. So - the trip to Warrenpoint was to meet work people with Kips? Would she not have worn a bra for the occasion?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
shockingly she's wearing one, you can see the outline in the pic from behind, it's the worst supporting bra I've ever seen, as useful as a chocolate teapot.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
shockingly she's wearing one, you can see the outline in the pic from behind, it's the worst supporting bra I've ever seen, as useful as a chocolate teapot.
Good God. The spaniels ears look woeful from the front, so I had dismissed that as having any potential to be a bra.

Reactions: 7
I know it’s not nice commenting on someone’s body, but I will anyway… for someone who’s been going to the gym and doing weight training for years, she has an awful shapeless arse on her! This is nothing to even do with her weight, as even if she’s bit heavier, she should have a round bum (just a bit bigger!) from the muscle she should have, but her’s is actually pretty flat.

Reactions: 13
Looks so bad herself and Kips in their shades while poor S & H are squinting in the sun. Put a pair of sunglasses on them FFS!

So shes letting the dog run into the sea then back to the mobile where they are all squashed in. Smelly wet dog. She seems to think that mobile is hers. Then she will lounge around until someone cooks breakfast. Guarantee she brought nothing to contribute. So self entitled she sickens me.

Reactions: 22
I'd say she wouldn't even boil an egg for breakfast. No fear of her going to do a quick shop and have everything ready for breakfast for when they all wake up.

Reactions: 9
I'd say she's just fewwwwwmin this has happened again..... she forgot her own swimsuit and had to borrow little Sienna's.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She cud have had everyone’s brekkie ready for when they wake up but not princess fiona she expects the help to make her breakfast for her

Reactions: 16
Does she even look at the photos she throws up on the grid!?? She forgoh to photoshop the boob hanging out, mags looks like she’d burst ya, and the random blurry fella?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.