Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably going off interrailing or something for the summer. Without the kids obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never mind a "lih-hil bih me" it's all a "lih-hil bihs" of material..... every bit of it is see through 🤷‍♀️ Whats the idea of summer dress if you've to layer up?? And no Grace, they definitely wouldn't suit you.

I totally get how old that makes me sound 😅😅😅😅
Oh totally. One hundred percent I get you. She sees herself as around 21 years old and size 8. Arrested development 🤣. Back away from the flimsy lacy items Gracey and invest in some decent pieces 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am in the wild with grease today, her and kips at a funeral I'm at. Nothing major to report, she's wearing the same clothes as yesterday!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Am in the wild with grease today, her and kips at a funeral I'm at. Nothing major to report, she's wearing the same clothes as yesterday!
Ah stop, no effort even for a funeral?! Her mother must be so proud, I doubt very much that she was dragged up, but for whatever reason chooses to act like she was. I guess there’s little sympathy in “I had a normal upbringing, my dad died, my mam did her best for us. End of.”

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion:
Oi am lihhle and cuh,wit me picnic in de booh,
Kids in de Creche, I’m a soize 10 just not in de flesh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she looks like a size 10
Definitely not a size 10 but she actually looked well. One of my friends was fan girling over her saying how she followers her and she's amazing at how much weight she's lost and how she goes the gym every morning 🤣🤣 I said she photoshops her pics. My friend said no way. So the others at our table asked to see a pic of her on her insta.. I showed them! They agreed there was no way the girl on the next table was same size as pic. The lady beside me said grace is at least a 12-14.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.