Faces by Grace #121 Dolittle by name, Dolittle by nature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we start trying to list the freebies then put them in first post of each new thread. I’d say we are seeing a fraction of what she’s getting.

What I can think of from May.
Apr 24 - Belfast overnight for women’s rugby
May 24 - Trinny London goods (was there an event)
May 24 - nails done for Ib i ha
May 24 - Pelo hair newbridge
May 24 - Belfast runners ad
May 23 - Hayden’s bday at Spraoi (was it feee, cake too)!
May 24 - over night pr dermologica at Deerstone
May 24 - dinner with kossa at Devlin hotel
May 24 - Sinead keary dinner with the og dungarees
May 24 - Bord Gais Wizard of Oz
May 24 - faro beauty lunch pr invite at Lennans yard
May 24 - over night Marker hotel
May 24 - Dublin zoo tickets
May 24 - Bloom tickets
May 24 - we know she received emerald park ones but did she use them?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
"The Gorillas were the highlight. Also loved the sea lions" She gets paid for this.... the mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we start trying to list the freebies then put them in first post of each new thread. I’d say we are seeing a fraction of what she’s getting.

May 24 - Bloom tickets
that’s insane!

Reactions: 5
She is now running a competition for zoo tickets to be used by end of June, ( must need some followers) at the bottom pr invite unpaid ad giveaway , no hashtags for the pr bit

Reactions: 9
I wonder is it The Whistledown she's going to? I'm blocked if anyone wants to check does she follow them. Wouldn't Kips be better off going back to plumbing for a while? The stress of trying to hold onto a job with the likes of Google must be awful. Plus he knows lard arse won't pull her finger out and get a proper job.

Reactions: 11
no hashtags for the pr bit
She has no hashtag key on her phone... just kidding. She never marks things properly.

Because someone mentioned something about the wedding, I went back and started reading an old thread from around then, from before my time on these threads. Hilarious is not the word! 🤣

One poster said it should be declared a national holiday so everyone could be on Tattle on the day. And another suggested posters should get veils on the avatars, for the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have come to the conclusion that we are only getting “fahmillie contenh” now because Chris is at home and she has to pretend that she’s a fuckin’ fantasThick mudder 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 21

May 24 - Bloom tickets
Excellent work @MiamooMoo

All the Women's Best stuff too, I don't know how the brand ambassador thing is supposed to work but I presume all the stuff she squeezes herself into, is free.

And the clothes the kids wore for Hayden's birthday, if memory serves me right, were also freebies.

Reactions: 6
I feel the exact same , poor excuse of a mother
I usually either roll my eyes or nearly pity her with her piss poor content but this mother earth stuff just really really bothers me. She'll be bored of them in a week.

Reactions: 7

May 24 - Bloom tickets
Free Sinead Keary top and free 4th Arq blazer (which she wore the evening of the Dermalogica trip at Deerstone).

Also, think the two piece black shorts & blouse co-ord she wore to The Marker was a Sinead Keary gift.

I usually either roll my eyes or nearly pity her with her piss poor content but this mother earth stuff just really really bothers me. She'll be bored of them in a week.
It's also seeing the innocent enjoyment especially in Sienna, whom she, at best, barely tolerates otherwise. The children don't realise yet that they would never be brought outside the door if it wasn't for the largesse of the likes of the Bord Gais. 😕

As I mentioned earlier, I was reading old threads and realised they spent 80k on their wedding. Absolute madness (if correct) especially when his work is not stable and she doesn't work, either inside the home or outside of it, and never will.

Not to mention that the kids are never treated to a holiday, anywhere. Never mind new clothes. 😔

Reactions: 15
It's also seeing the innocent enjoyment especially in Sienna, whom she, at best, barely tolerates otherwise. The children don't realise yet that they would never be brought outside the door if it wasn't for the largesse of the likes of the Bord Gais. 😕

As I mentioned earlier, I was reading old threads and realised they spent 80k on their wedding. Absolute madness (if correct) especially when his work is not stable and she doesn't work, either inside the home or outside of it, and never will.

Not to mention that the kids are never treated to a holiday, anywhere. Never mind new clothes. 😔
I have never come across a person so self absorbed than her
That money on a wedding and they barely spend anytime together unless it a freebie, it was all for the gram as were the kids I think
Grace would love everyone to believe she has this amazing life but everything she does is a freebie
Freebies won’t pay the bills and it won’t last

Reactions: 14

That's how they can afford an 80k wedding.
I remember one of my old work colleagues who had a fancy house in Dundrum but her kids looked like they needed a good wash and a hug.
They never bought them new clothes and would patch up the holes in their clothes.
I remember going on lunch with her and her counting pennies from her purse but she wasn't broke. In fact she was loaded, her priorities were in the wrong place. Bit like Greasy & Skips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.