Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smile grates on me! I dunno what it is, whether it’s the teeth or just her face in general! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha - her photo with “the OGs” And not one of them is friends with her or associates with her anymore. The awkward smiles 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whats wrong with her mouth when she starts talking her top lip is odd.
Only just heard of the brand and followed them yesterday but bought stuff from them a couple of months ago...so when did the invite arrive.?

Reactions: 20
Whats wrong with her mouth when she starts talking her top lip is odd.
Only just heard of the brand and followed them yesterday but bought stuff from them a couple of months ago...so when did the invite arrive.?
Yes! I noticed This too , was thinking maybe a lip flip? Or a bit of filler? Can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: 13
Yes! I noticed This too , was thinking maybe a lip flip? Or a bit of filler? Can’t put my finger on it
She speaks without opening her back teeth, like their wired shut.
The poor kids have picked up the habit too, I really hope H gets his SLT appointment soon.

Reactions: 7
She also got the dimensions of that “dress” wrong too. All the gifts she get, and nobody has gifted her a bra. The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she so delicately (I use that word loosely when referring to Greasey) places the littlest dots of blusher and then proceeds to swirl it all around her cheeks with her brush. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She speaks without opening her back teeth, like their wired shut.
The poor kids have picked up the habit too, I really hope H gets his SLT appointment soon.
This typo is killing me, but I did my best, my friends know what I meant and Crisps is proud of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine including yourself in a pic and calling it the 'OG's' when she has NOTHING in common with any of them... mortified that she thinks she belongs there...

Reactions: 17
She also got the dimensions of that “dress” wrong too. All the gifts she get, and nobody has gifted her a bra. The mind boggles.
The dress does nothing for her at all it is pure ugly but that suits her personality, she has no clue how to dress for a larger woman

Reactions: 7
Does she say she uses those products in her tutorials?
Does she do tutorials?!
Is she trying to impress them by saying that?! 🤣
But I do think the dress is cute and suits her! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@AlriReggie I thought the same! When does she do tutorials?!? We get the odd GRWM but I'd laugh my head off at her doing a tutorial of her one look. 😅

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.