Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she got a lip flip or botox on her upper lip, because top lip dose not move which is makes her look like a ventriloquist, she no lips whatsoever, its looks so bad because her face is too big looking
Yeah, just had a look back at her story from yesterday where she’s talking in the car before going into the event… if you just look at her lips and nothing else, her mouth actually looks so freaky 🫣 It’s weird!

Reactions: 6
Was the point of the coffee art video humor? Or did she actually just pour milk with zero effort to do the art seriously? It’s v unclear with this one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be wrecked after posting non stop the last few days! I’d say she’s been having a lihhle nap now today! 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was the point of the coffee art video humor? Or did she actually just pour milk with zero effort to do the art seriously? It’s v unclear with this one!!
Into watery coffee that wouldn’t hold the milk anyway. She’s honestly so thick :LOL: Uses the same set of words everyday, does nothing to better herself or look after her kids, oxygen thief lads.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The style on everyone else at the event and in she rocks to dressed like an overgrown toddler 🤣
Scarleh for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The dirt on the carpet 🤢🤢🤢 I’d understand if she was a busy working mam doing a handy 9-5 but surely one of her #gifted dysons are lying around!

Reactions: 7
The state of the sambas.
The state of the dungarees that still don't fit.
If you're going it the gym almost daily for 4 + years and they're only still not fitting now you're doing something wrong.

Reactions: 22
How is she barefoot on that filthy dirty carpet 🫣

Just went and watched SineadKearythelabel insta stories. Some people are dressed up really nicely and she looks like she’s dressed for farm work? Or for being dropped off at crèche…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tonight Matthew I'm going to be...... Ms. Rachel ✨️

Only difference being, Grace has the elocution of a toddler wearing a gum shield and she has absolutely no care or compassion towards kids, even her own.
Bin the bleeping dungarees

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I HATE that whole “keep things until they fit” tit. If something doesn’t fit get rid, don’t let your aim be a dress size or dungaree size in this eejits case (also it still doesn’t fit and it absolutely hideous). Completely contradicts her whole body positivity tit too.
Everyone else dressed in absolutely gorgeous outfits and she turns up like that. Jesus Grace. You’d think Dom would have a word.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.