Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was gifted that dog paddling pool last year and is on now pretending she bought it this year for the kids but goh de dimensions wrong 🥴 cheeky sneaky cow! A f’ing dog pool for the kids (gifted or not) is diabolical.

I’m blocked so can’t report it as an undeclared ad.
I report her, all the time, with screenshots I get via instanavigation. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of adding to her numbers of views.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Summer milkmaid has just turned up at that kosas event
Free feeewd & crehums she's ubssessed with

A right bleeping busy day!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she's following kosas now. They are having some dinner event that yourbeauty is at so grace was probably invited to that too. She doesnt follow for no reason.
She's at it, well half of her is by the looks at the editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What in name of jaysus is she wearing? Grace love if your reading this the naughtys called and want your dress back...oh and sure through in the ham string shoes as well...and get yourself some stylish outfits that suit your body shape....

Reactions: 16
Dog pool for the kids , I'm out ....vile mother ...
That and the fact it was gifted last year and not the new purchase she’s making it out to be. Undeclared ad.

Or is it trying the pretend she intended on buying a proper kids pool that enrages me?

Reactions: 10
That and the fact it was gifted last year and not the new purchase she’s making it out to be. Undeclared ad.

Or is it trying the pretend she intended on buying a proper kids pool that enrages me?
That and the fact that any old crap will do, as far as she is concerned, when it comes to the kids. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
What in the name of Barn Door is she wearing? Milk maid ham hock- just missing a straw hat and a toothpick- yehawww bishes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.