Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chewtorials 😉 of her smathering stuff onto her face.
I genuinely have never seen anyone handle their face the way she does. But she is so rough in general, I suppose it is no surprise really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her kids are in afterschool/creche so she can watch coffee art videos!🫠 Excellent use of the service, I don’t know why anyone would complain about her taking up spaces! 🙄

Reactions: 34
Simple glowy summer make up.
She used 14 products. 14 !
Not including all the different brushes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her kids are in afterschool/creche so she can watch coffee art videos!🫠 Excellent use of the service, I don’t know why anyone would complain about her taking up spaces! 🙄
I was just thinking the same. Who the hell has time in their day to watch barista videos? She has more free time than any mother I know with kids. Poor kids in this beautiful summer weather going to Afterschool. All they want is to come home, get into their comfy clothes and have a little snack and a bit of time with their mam. So so sad. 😥

Reactions: 20
I would bet my life she has been given an official warning, last chance or you're out from Matchsticks.

She did NOTHING for about 9 months? The last few weeks she's nearly been as manic as the wedding lead up where she had f all done so was panicking and acting strange online for weeks.

Reactions: 30
She's clearly drunk applying her new lipstick (because we know she has never used Kosas before, the liar, just like paddling pool gate) you'd think if this is her job she might do so...sober?!

Reactions: 12
She's clearly drunk applying her new lipstick (because we know she has never used Kosas before, the liar, just like paddling pool gate) you'd think if this is her job she might do so...sober?!
It also looked absolutely crap. No colour payoff whatsoever.

Reactions: 3
Em....weren't the OGs, the likes of Suzanne Jackson, Pippa, Rosie, Terrie et al. Who, whatever your feelings on, have shot miles ahead from this clown and probably all laugh their assess at her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Em....weren't the OGs, the likes of Suzanne Jackson, Pippa, Rosie, Terrie et al. Who, whatever your feelings on, have shot miles ahead from this clown and probably all laugh their assess at her
My thoughts exactly! Like, your one the Orlacle - bit of a tumbleweed moment for her to be called an OG. Same as the Keogh sister. They defo aren't the original cohort!

Reactions: 11
Ya she definitely had her lip done again. She always had a flat top lip

Reactions: 6
I've just looked at the pouty video and the one in the car, there's a massive difference in her top lip, I swear she's editing videos. That make up one, she's not got a pore on her face, she looks like the bold glamour filter.
Just checked on Snow app, yes, you can edit your face well and put make up on while live editing and it doesn't jump.
Snow is mostly free too, I can imagine how good the paid ones are.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've just looked at the pouty video and the one in the car, there's a massive difference in her top lip, I swear she's editing videos. That make up one, she's not got a pore on her face, she looks like the bold glamour filter.
Just checked on Snow app, yes, you can edit your face well and put make up on while live editing and it doesn't jump.
Snow is mostly free too, I can imagine how good the paid ones are.
She definitely edits her pictures her face is lumpy around her mouth when not edited it’s all smooth in the edited ones it’s also slimmer

Reactions: 5
Looks like she got a lip flip or botox on her upper lip, because top lip dose not move which is makes her look like a ventriloquist, she no lips whatsoever, its looks so bad because her face is too big looking

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.