Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I had me house spohiless, only downstairs obvs.

And I said to Chris. And Chris said to me. And I said to Chris and so on and so forth.
You're supposed to be an influencer Grace. You don't come on to have these "chats" to your followers that you seem to think everyone loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

work4aliving

VIP Member
I think anything she does go too these days is the publicity loft . My god the smugness of her post, does she really think the last week has been busy . Her page has been tumbleweed for months , she pops out to a few launches and thinks its busy. So Sneaky then to throw in the anxiety post too as she knows it looks bad heading away again . Don't get too excited Grace , its been a few launches, they are not brands working with you all the time , not paid regular work , you are deluded , you still only have womens best. Let's see what play was stupid enough to gift these two blobs a stay ...the mind boggles really ....

Reactions: 30

Solemnia

I just watched the stories, she really loves to remind people she’s one of the ‘OGs’ and started influencing long before it became a thing. Any one could have sat in their bedroom in 2011 filming themselves putting on make up, she was one of the ones that just got extremely lucky. Does she not look at the likes of Pippa, Just Jordan, Rosie etc. and see how far she has fallen behind. Just because you were popular and good at your job for like 5 minutes 8 or 9 years ago doesn’t mean you stop making the effort with your work. People lose interest very quickly and especially in that industry as it’s disposable.

• Heart

Nosymam

Posting again about the depression etc in Australia.. she's up to something... too much content lately...

Glitzychick

She says ‘I’m having an absolute ball, I haven’t laughed this much in forever’ Such a strange statement coming from someone who is married with two kids and recently married at that..the atmosphere must be dire in the Mongey/Gernon house 😕

• Heart

Lazydaisy1980

This one thinks it’s highly unusual for anyone to be getting up at 10 to 6 in the morning - newsflash Grace , half the country do it on a daily basis so they can get out the door to work🙄.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I took it as carter had been told they were going and was waiting since the press package arrived. I wonder did grace tell the kids they were actually going ?
Well yeah, I get that he was excited since the press package arrived.

Ah look as I said I do like Jen. And I wouldn't begrudge Carter a day out.
I did just roll my eyes at the comment because it's just typical of what they all say....
So excited to try this cream, so excited to visit this restaurant, so excited to have this day out I've been looking forward to them for ages .. .. well go out and purchase them if you are DYING to try them yiz bloody scabs 😅

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
Imagine, for a moment…
The Marker offered a free stay with dinner. Instead of greedily grabbing it, she’d done a raffle for someone to win it.
€5 a ticket. All proceeds to UNICEF Gaza Emergency Appeal.
The Marker would’ve got their PR, the charity would have benefitted.

But no. She clearly hadn’t had enough free food, drink and overnights last week so the paws were out for another freebie.

work4aliving

VIP Member
She is beyond pathetic at this point and beyond help , the other influencers are throwing up content every day , this one thinks we have been wondering where she is and she feels like she has so much content and she must edit it! The delusion is off the scales ...how will she manage next week when it all dries up again ? Selfish vile parents to not bring the kids to emerald Park...and then trying on skims and Kips buying them for her ? Mags and her mother have alot to answer for enabling this lunatic ..

• Heart
  • Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
I would bet my life she has been given an official warning, last chance or you're out from Matchsticks.

She did NOTHING for about 9 months? The last few weeks she's nearly been as manic as the wedding lead up where she had f all done so was panicking and acting strange online for weeks.

Flower45

VIP Member
Also it was a surprise to walk past Clara lara cos she went there as a child? YOU HAVE TWO CHILDREN how do you not know it's still open! If she wanted to see wild deer go to the beautiful Phoenix Park nearer to your house. It doesn't require having to spend days away from your children, AGAIN

Last edited:

jazzbot

VIP Member
I CANT with the fucking coffee art. How does she think that just by lobbing it into the cup she will get a design. I’m sorry like but she’s actually brain dead 🤣
SAME! Mother of almighty CHRIST!

Dumping in her OAH MILK and genuinely wondering why it didn't miraculously land in the shape of a bahhered sausage coffee art. She's not fully there at all.

Coffee art depends on the milk and method you use to steam first and foremost. There is no way she bothered to go to any trouble with the method. No just dump it in and wonder why it isn't landing into the shape she wants. How could you cope with this f'ing eejit??
---
Does she EVER see those children?????
No. She'll be on shortly for the annual cry about having no money to take the kids on a proper holiday. If she won 50k in the morning she wouldn't spend a penny of it on her kids (not including babysitting or extra after school camps etc). Kips would back her up and spend anything left over on himself. I swear there are kinder hearted people living a life of crime.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Goes to Lidl on a Tuesday evening for cat food and brings her husband home a box of chocolates that he likes.
This is why he is the size he is.
I'm not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They’ve pretty much had one car for the past few years. They live on a lúas line and she’s unemployed, no need for them to both have cars. It was the only intelligent thing they’ve ever done tbh. They recently got a new car but I think that was to upgrade the older one
No they have had two cars for a long time. I may or may not live in their estate. Any time Kips has a new job there is a different second car. Company cars I’d wager that he has to give back when he leaves the job. One car now must mean he’s gone from TT.

• Wow

nervousshock

VIP Member
That made for very uncomfortable viewing, she’s an utter narcissist, there’s no doubt about it. Wasn’t she previously crying as she was dropping thousands of followers? Her following hasn’t increased at all, she has nothing to show for herself regarding this career, no progression, no plans, but she came on with an Oscar worthy speech? 🤦‍♀️