Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
I just watched the stories, she really loves to remind people she’s one of the ‘OGs’ and started influencing long before it became a thing. Any one could have sat in their bedroom in 2011 filming themselves putting on make up, she was one of the ones that just got extremely lucky. Does she not look at the likes of Pippa, Just Jordan, Rosie etc. and see how far she has fallen behind. Just because you were popular and good at your job for like 5 minutes 8 or 9 years ago doesn’t mean you stop making the effort with your work. People lose interest very quickly and especially in that industry as it’s disposable.
She’s just reminding people she’s done absolutely nothing with her career in the last 10 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Havent laughed this much in ages, its like when we would have sleepovers
eh werent you JUST in Ibiza with her for like 4 days? Also says a lot about your life...

Agree with the others, her anxiety funnily enough never effects trips like this or events or anything she wants to do. Only flares when she cant be arsed doing housework or has to mind the kids for an extended period of time or gets called out on something. She also appreciates nothing. Most parents if/when they get some time to themselves or get away, really appreciate it, recharge and then get back to it. She doesnt at all, it just fuels the need to have more "me time"

a HIKE? its a fucking path Grace, a fucking path. You just need better runners
Im absolutely sweating, cant imagine why in that fecking free Derma hoodie and a lumberjack jacket. She's a dose, imagine listening to that in real life??

• Heart
Reactions: 44

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
We booked loads of things to do with the kids.

No Grace, you got lots of FREE things to do with the kids. Huge difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

HumphreyB

VIP Member
honestly i think she is just a dirty lazy selfish bitch who has been over indulged her whole life and because of this is not capable of functioning in the real world. t

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jonnyjo

Told you all he was on his way out. Operations got hit. He will get more than statutory - will get 3 months pay. But at the rate he gets made redundant he must need to pay a fair whack of tax. Where the fuck is left for him to go. He needs to get his overalls back on
Nah Grace wears the overalls in that family 😅😅

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
The poor child.
He's only out of bed, sitting there on the floor in jammies wanting to talk to his mam.
What does she do ? Sticks the phone in his face and films him for content.
When are they going to stop filming their kids in these vunerable states ?
It's horrible

• Heart
  • Sad

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Even "joking" that a 7 year old can buy your ice creams for you is such an anxiety inducing thing for a child, if you say "no" are you a bad person ? Will Mum be annoyed if I say no ? If your child has been given money and you decide to take them to the shop for a "lihhle treah" you should be paying for them especially the ages hers are at 😂

I grew up with a parent like Grace, never wanted to spend any time with me and I still can feel incredibly guilty when I buy myself something but don't buy the same or similar for my siblings or parents! My husband gifted us a babymoon last week and I immediately started panicking as to what I could give him to match the monetary value so he doesn't resent me (he reminded me I'm growing our baby which is worth infinitely more than babymoon) I don't speak to my version of Grace anymore. She is setting her child up for life, especially as she admitted before Sienna experiences anxiety.

Part of me feels Sienna gave the fiver away so Greasy couldn't call her selfish, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine gettin treated all week to facials, food handed to you.. starter , main , dessert, chilling in the lihhle pool, walking around on your own, getting gifted products.

BUT having the neck to sit there last night and say shes exhausted. Unbelievable!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 42

Flower45

VIP Member
Are you all mad? This one doesn't give a SHITE what's happening in Gaza!! She puts herself in front of her own children! She came on last week like a smug overgrown child saying how happy she was with her life she has ZERO self awareness. As long as its OK in Grace's world that's it that's all she thinks about. She gives the minimum to charitys when she has to.
Her stories last week sickened me. Crying into the phone cos she feels loved. She's as thick as shit with no redeeming qualities.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Madamex

VIP Member
I still can't get over how when Sienna said she wanted to get something with her money the big arsehole said "get the ice creams if you want". She's such a cow. Pay for the ice creams yourself and let the poor child spend her money on a treat for herself. She's so mean spirited. She doesn't have a kind bone in her body.

Reactions: 39

influencethis6

VIP Member
What in the world of tartan shakets is that photo about!!

From painter / decorator to lumberjack in 24hrs...she IS busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 39