Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
So Sienna is off today. Is this what constitutes "busy"...having to mind your own child?! She's had a grand morning out in Avoca eating scones.

How is that busy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

spotlight

VIP Member
If I was fucking off again for the weekend after being away last weekend and missing most of the week , my family aka babysitters wud be quick to tell me no!! U have just been away, mind ur kids!!

Lazydaisy1980

Is she for fucking real she gets up at 6am does her “little” skin care routine and chills out?!!

Does she hear herself
Now now go easy on her , I’m sure she has a really busy week ahead of little naps , little coffees , a little event maybe, a little night or two or 5 away from her kids , a little facial and/or nail appointment, topped off with having to drive to her 70 year old mams house to get fed 🙈

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
What's she doing up at 5.30 am walking around the place on gravel waking everyone up the fool.

Also, she's swea-in ..... well obvs, you are walking around in a sweatshirt and a lumberjack fleece at the end of May you tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

influencethis6

VIP Member
Those poor deer.. minding their own business & the Al from Home Improvement rocks up & scares the shite out of them!

I do not know how Dom puts up with her.

Off now for a cuh lihhl brekkie & squeeze in a few treatments before leaving at 8pm this evening for the 40min journey home

What busy busy bee she is this week!

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
She’s such a smug prick
---
Also was she not in her running era 6 months ago? But she’s only entering it now? Tit
Given her pace, that's about right that it's taken 6 months
---
Kips looks like he is transitioning ( apologies , do not mean to offend). As for her get up, bin the god awful heels & skirt up her hoop. Zero class or dress sense

At this stage I nearly hope the stay in the Marker was gifted , coz if they actually spent roughly 300e to stay in a hotel 30 mins from home, they truly are a sad pair & beyond selfish

Last edited:
  • Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
When she said they got the dimensions wrong? What was she talking about?
She was gifted that dog paddling pool last year and is on now pretending she bought it this year for the kids but goh de dimensions wrong 🥴 cheeky sneaky cow! A f’ing dog pool for the kids (gifted or not) is diabolical.

I’m blocked so can’t report it as an undeclared ad.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I don't understand why any hotel would need to give those two a freebie.

If they want to drum up business - which I find hard to believe anyway - give some discounts to actual paying customers FFS.

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
I’m on my hols we bought a shot for every time she said “little” we are now bananas

6 little shots
I used to be a little cool

• Haha

Emiano

We saw it last time he was out of a job, she cried poor mouth but still they spent a tonne on nonesense outside of all the gifted stuff they live on. If you knew you were being made redundant (or leaving the job) would you really be going on holidays and trips when you’ve 2 kids to feed?
Or shopping in Brown Thomas buying two Skims dresses for yourself!

Dippydon

Another pr gift 🙄 this time from starcamp, why do these companies gift these plebs? I'd have so much respect for them if they actually gifted them to families that need them, not just to selfish blogger parents who want rid so they can ponce about on camera uninterrupted.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Everything she has done today has been for herself..all me time. Gym, run, brunch ( it's 1pm!) & slapping on her swimsuih to stretch out in her back garden

How she cannot see how little she does? I'd find it hard to believe there is any parent that would carry on like that ( regularly)
Leaving the cleaning ( how can she let the place get so dirty!) Til kids come home!

Busy in her world is firstly, starting work on a Tuesday! & secondly probably going to one freebie event/ treatment a day with free food.
It'll be interesting to see what she considers "busy"

And those fucking blue nails 💅🏼 ..I just see an eagle's talons! They are repulsive. So awful, but she insists on displaying them!

God she really is as lazy as sin. Nothing to do & all day to do it.