Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegal

Chatty Member
Unlike Grace I actually go to the gym consistently 3 times a week and walk or run other days, and I have 3 pairs of leggings and 2 pairs of shorts, and 3 gym tops, two pairs of runners. The oldest of these are 5 years old and still going strong. The piles and piles of unused and unnecessary clothes “influencers” must have is just sickening, purely because of their greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
an overnight stay for a fucking eye cream, stop the world lads.

Also, her busy week has basically been
1. minding her own daughter
2. an event
3. an event
4. an overnight event
5. making shite coffee

Wait for her to come on next week about how tired she is and how much housework needs to be done and how overwhelmed she is

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Aw lads she’s actually tapped! A lil-ih walk in nature and she’s on a road 🤣 getting her steps in, she’s barely moving. As for the sleepover shite, get home to your kids

• Haha

teeteebee

VIP Member
I’m sorry did crisps actually wear trackie bottoms and a blouse??? 🤣🤣 he really looks like a butch woman! No disrespect to anyone but my god 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Hayden: “I didn’t have the bad cat dream
G: I told you you wouldn’t
H: I just thought about getting to Sonic and I got to him
G: I told you you would

I I I me me me.

How about tell him well done and you’re glad he didn’t have bad dreams, give him a big hug. He’s also so shocked that she’s saying good morning to him he thinks she’s talking to the dog 😞

• Sad
  • Haha

Lazydaisy1980

Please tell me that Hayden is not still in fulltime crèche every day when there are two unemployed parents at home 😡😡😡

• Wow

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Just saw that self indulgent claptrap from last night. She’s drunk for a start which explains the long drivel and tears at how amazing she is and her career. She thinks she’s doing an excellent job. Let’s see if she posts anything about the brands she was given freebies for during the week. Everybody should email to complain about using her to “promote” them.
Her little girl is a gentle and lovely little soul but like other posters say, who would suggest jokingly to a small child why don’t you buy the ice cream. In the same breath claiming she’s dropping a few hundred with skims purchases? I couldn’t afford a pair of skims knickers! 🤣We do know she’s incredibly deceitful and may have been gifted.
Folks, I am lost for words.🤭

Reactions: 36

Beebles

VIP Member
No they have had two cars for a long time. I may or may not live in their estate. Any time Kips has a new job there is a different second car. Company cars I’d wager that he has to give back when he leaves the job. One car now must mean he’s gone from TT.
Omg you’re actually dead right! And everyone here assuming things were bad cause she’s actually putting “effort” into her page. Freebie hotel stays and brunches don’t pay the bills though.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
I'll be back for more. No you won't, unless it's another freebie cause we all know you pay for nothing.
20240527_210616.jpg

• Angry

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Any normal person if they were going away with the other half for a night wouldn’t go away the night before for an event but this one I have no words
Poor poor kids she doesn’t give them a second thought

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Well that’s me not going to Emerald Park today then 🤬.
Go. And have an absolute ball.
And rest easy in the knowledge that YOU gave your kids a lovely day out and didn't have to advertise them all over social media to do so 🥰

• Heart

clickonkelly

“I obviously woke up before her”
“Getting the steps in while everyone else is asleep”

Only thing I can say is fuck off you pretentious fool. You don’t even get up early at home anymore. Sure she’s been going to the gym at 9:30am we haven’t seen a 5:30am gym sesh in a while. As for the “hike” down a fucking main road in a pair of sambas, she’s not well honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Sunflower16

Chatty Member
I can't with this one anymore. I just can't. Fuck off Grace with your busy week. She wouldn't know a bit of hard work if it slapped her in her smug face.
I know a lot of you have children and families, I don't myself but I'm feeling very overwhelmed with life, work, cost of everything lately so can't imagine how you're all coping and then seeing this one Swan around from one "event" to another. Busy week. Fuck right off now 😒

• Heart

gabbysolis

‘I’m up racking up the steps before everyone else is awake!!! 😇

She does this on every brand trip, gets up early because she thinks she’s getting one over on everyone else and she thinks it makes her look active and healthy and put together. She’s there for ‘work’, to learn about and promote a skincare product, her wake up time and steps are completely irrelevant. Of course she’s able to post about ‘dinner time!’ But then comes on after her free, gifted facial treatment and all she can say is ‘I’m so red and swollen 😕’. Shit advertisement much.

• Heart

teeteebee

VIP Member
Her kids are in afterschool/creche so she can watch coffee art videos!🫠 Excellent use of the service, I don’t know why anyone would complain about her taking up spaces! 🙄

Reactions: 34