Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molly83

The way she grins at Chris for the car whilst holding up the box of chocolates reminds me of the face that my 5 year old pulls as she hands we a bunch of weeds that she’s picked from the garden to give me as a present

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
I’m not in a good humour this morning but she really has pissed me off.
She has no anxiety when it comes to fucking off. Imagine being that selfish to just head off at the drop of a hat without any concern for your kids.

I don’t understand how anyone with kids can do it. Yes kids can be difficult and we can all be the shouting mammy and touched out mammy but I still just wouldn’t fuck off.

I would give anything to keep my kids at home today and have a chill day. But I have to work unlike that absolute cow.

• Heart

Lazydaisy1980

The state of the pool for the poor kids 🥴🤣
Money in the last 3 weeks for a golf trip abroad for kips , an Ibiza trip for Grace , a new bbq cause they left the old one uncovered and couldn’t be bothered cleaning but couldn’t find €50 for a half decent paddling pool for her kids. Really have priorities right don’t they 🙄

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I just can not with this self indulgent nonsense.

Ibiza, Dermalogica night away, Marker Hotel, lil event here lil event there.... but can't bring the kids on a FREE day out.

Crying into the phone now because she's grateful. How about you be grateful for two beautiful healthy children and put them first for once you horrible cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

memyselfi

VIP Member
Her last 4 out of 5 grid posts are her & Sienna after it was commented her that she favours the son. She’s bet into this thread like her arse is bet into the overalls

• Haha

Pepea

Spent 250 euro on skims for herself as well. Brought her kids to a garage for an ice cream that she tried to then make her daughter pay for. I actually can't

• Sad
  • Angry

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I realise this is going to sound wanky but....if you are invited to an event/show of a designer. The rule is that you should wear something of that designer.
There were people there in casual/loungewear with runners but it was Sinead Keary they were wearing
Meanwhile she rocks up looking like a Bosco presenter in those bloody Sambas that make her feet look like canal barges.
I'm laughing at this all day 🤣🤣

1000024454.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

gabbysolis

Omg I had to laugh at her talking about school, nothing about how the kids are growing up or son starting juniors and how time flies… all about how it will be easier for HER to drop them to same place but it’ll be annoying to wait an hour for Sienna as she finishes later than Hayden. ‘But I’m not gonna think about that now’ 🤣

Emiano

To be fair to Grace, I don’t see any evidence of a drink problem. For all the PR events she goes to, with all the free food and drink, it appears she drives to them mainly. If she had a drink problem I’d imagine she’d want to make the most of it and leave the car at home.

She gets up at the crack of dawn (for no reason whatsoever!) and shows no sign of being hungover/groggy. If she was drinking the night before I doubt she’d be up that early for her morning walks.

I think the reason for her slothiness is a combination of laziness and lack of direction in her life, and possibly some mild depression. Getting a regular job would probably be the best thing she could do for herself as it would give her something to focus on, instead of daily reminders of how far her influencing career has fallen.

Lazydaisy1980

Grace doesn’t give to her own kids , I very much doubt she gives to homeless people. I don’t believe for a second she went and bought him a voucher . As for the “I’m so wrecked from my busy day stories” , her busy day involved buying a pair of tights , meeting Shosannah , meeting friends for lunch , collecting her kids from being minded elsewhere all day to drop them home to be fed by Chris and topped off by peeling herself off the couch ( her own words) to go to Lidl for cat food . She’s so delusional!

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Mitchthemommy must be buried in the allotment with nelly and the chickens. If only there was a single clear picture of her to do up missing posters

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
So funny someone I follow, a Professional MUA just posted that Dermologica product and said cant wait to try will let ye know etc and thanked the Publicity Loft for the PR , marked it correctly , got on with her busy day and went home to her kids 🤣. Then you have this clown out looking for Bambi in the shack-eh and the other one “ Helllllooo” / help me pick an ouh-Fih 🥴
I cant cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
What the hell was that bullshit?
Kids with Ann while them walruses were in The Marker… he went to the pub, she got the kids went to the garage and back to her mam’s.

She had a busy week….being pampered sat on her hole.

Grace, hun, try doing a busy 9-5 while also trying to look after your kids and house and elderly in-laws. You have no concept of what busy is.
I would kill for a good facial but can’t afford it.

• Heart

lavendervase

VIP Member
You can’t keep anxiety under control whenever you feel like it. Complete and utter lies. If we could all just decide” oh I’m not anxious today, I’m just going to turn my mental health problems off” we’d be very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Beebles

VIP Member
Also she said ‘collect Sienna from school’ then next story ‘Afterschool’. There’s no need for them to be paying for afterschool, she’s so lazy.
And such a busy day for her too, she only managed to make it to see her mates for 20 mins for coffee. Such a shame. Luckily she still got to have a full lunch with other friends. Swear to god, what she considers a busy busy day is what most consider to be a day off.

urwanm

she inspired me!! i know.
i ran 4k with my daughter last night. just kept saying to myself if that wan could do it so could i. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart