Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spotlight

VIP Member
If Grace had done well in the influencer game kips cud sit on the couch every night in a blouse eating fancy chocolates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

lavendervase

VIP Member
The life of it there, gym, a run, brunch in the sun, putting her swimsuit on to lie on her arse all day and then of course she will do all her bits when the kids are home 🙄

SheStunned

Chatty Member
She’s talking some serious shite on her stories and low and behold the subject is herself and the tears ffs, there tears of joy because she loves herself. You’re 36 Grace get a real job and get over yourself. This is not a career it’s a shit show.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
She’s off for another night away.

Her children have a broken dog toy for a paddling pool.

Make it make sense

• Sad

Glitzychick

What does she mean ‘Sienna won’t remember these days’? Is she not 7 or 8 years old? Surely after 4 and 5 we remember most significant things from our childhoods.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
If Grace had done well in the influencer game kips cud sit on the couch every night in a blouse eating fancy chocolates!!
I find that so funny. If my husband asks me for something nice from the shop, he'd be lucky to get a toffee crisp or a bag of crisps 🤷‍♀️ Who buys a full box of chocs as a treat for no reason? Like they were from Lidl. Its not as if she was visiting Willy Wonka's factory and bringing him home a token like 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
She helps the homeless all the time.
Sienna needs new runners?
Oh wait,I don't have a dime.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bigred21

VIP Member
The absolute cheek of her to get a night away with dermalogica and she still has not shared one thing about the product. No one simple story and her stories are fairly simple.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
It's so funny how blind she is to how it looks, your kids are in ECCE and still junior school, so they're finished 12/1/1:30 and you're settling down to stick your swimsuit on to sunbathe.... and then shout about how she's a fan fucking tastic mother... lol.... such a waste of skin.
Wonder what spf she stuck on her hamhock skin, no need for her to sunbathe, she burns like a bitch...
I've said it before, she thinks she is the envy of all of her followers. That she has this lavish lifestyle that we all wish we had. Whereas I'd say at least 50% of her followers know she's a shite, part time mother at best that lives in a dirty kip of a house that's so cluttered she could hold her own car boot sale. And the other 50% of her followers are, well, somewhere off in the middle East 😅😅

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
On there basis of the location of her morning walk about ( Bord Gais Theatre/ docklands) they literally are 30 mins from home. What is the point!
Hardly the Marker hotel...maybe the Mayson ( or it is grayson) hotel or Spencer hotel

Clearly a freebie! Would you actually be arsed. Not like either of them haven't indulged & been away (separately) in past 3 weeks!

They are the dregs of society. The poor kids are probably so used to being dropped to nanny Anne or mags. Grace & Kips need to hear the word "no" a lot more.

Good luck when kids are teenagers, they will give it back in spades as no structure at home etc

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
What in the fuck did I just watch? Her overuse of the term "it's giving (insert random scenario) " boils my piss something shocking too.

Big smug head on her, I gOt Up aN dOnE sTePs BeFoRe EvErYoNe iS AwAKe" this one would want a medal for remembering to breathe...

I hope she drops her phone in the river.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So the kids have graduated from a bucket of water in the back garden to a freebie paddling pool intended for a dog? FFS. That pair should be ashamed of themselves. Parents, my arse.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I dont say this lightly..

But... I actually hate her

😂
It's car crash TV. She irritates me so so much. What an incompetent fool she is. She can't speak, she can't write, she can't do make up, she can't dress herself, she can't raise her kids, clean her house or provide for her children. Wowsers

Oh, and she can't do coffee art 🖕😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27