Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredandemotional

A 'Little' ode to your girl

Little Greasy Mongey with her creepy little smile
She took forty little minutes to walk a little mile
She loves a little girlie sleepover; been doing them for years
When she doesn't have to mind her little kids, her anxiety disappears

She's obsessed with little coffees, the gym and losing weight
She proudly shows her homemade slop piled high upon her plate
She loves a little freebie especially when it's food
But when she doesn't get her way, expect a stroppy little mood

Her little hubby Kips is proud, her friends know what she means
Her fans can't wait to see her next haul of little Penneys jeans
She photoshops herself so much, noone knows her size
Compared to when she started out, she's dead behind the eyes.

It is almost sad to see how much she is left way behind the rest
The odd collaboration and 'bate' into Women's Best
She's been indulged for her whole life, this overgrown child
But the trolls are only jealous ... Hashtag Be Kind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
"Come with me for a morning walk and listen to the birds "

Eh no Grace, I've to go to fucking work you absolute pain in the hole !

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
gonna have a rant cause I'm sick of them all robbing a living.
We are lucky, we've worked hard to get where we are, we have a comfortable life, kids who get new runners and have proper holidays.
The last few months have been a bit shit, nothing awful just one thing on top of another, and I know how lucky we are and how privileged we are and I'm so bloody thankful.
But today another life changing but not life threatening thing has landed in our laps and we have to rejig our lives again, nothing massive just another reset to this being our new normal, and I'm so fucking sick of the dregs of humanity getting handed shit for free, wastes of oxygen spending hundreds on themselves while their kids are forgotten, they have no idea how fucking lucky they are to have a healthy family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

caramelsq

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
I am Grace Dolittle, I love me cah an pup, where are de kids? Swimmin in me Stanley cup

A mish-mash from other peoples great work!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She has been gifted some Sinead Keary items - could she not have worn one of those?
I realise this is going to sound wanky but....if you are invited to an event/show of a designer. The rule is that you should wear something of that designer.
There were people there in casual/loungewear with runners but it was Sinead Keary they were wearing
Meanwhile she rocks up looking like a Bosco presenter in those bloody Sambas that make her feet look like canal barges.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Like, right???
I don't work in that field, but isn't that the point of throwing lavish treats at influencers: so that brands can say they DIDN'T pay for glowing reviews??
How does she justify this to her family, the in-laws who end up doing so much of the heavy lifting with childcare?

ETA: I see that Jen had her Emerald Park reel ready to roll last night, on the same day as her trip.
I love Jen. I think she's a great mam. But you know what annoyed me about her story yesterday? "Carter has been waiting so long for this" emm.... you know you can, like PAY to bring him there ??!

Reactions: 53

Lazydaisy1980

“It’s giving …..I couldn’t give a shite about being a mother to 2 kids vibes “
She cannot seriously be coming back after a girls night away to unpack repack and head away with Chris , after spending all last weekend in Ibiza and him being away for golf the weekend before . Do those 2 kids ever have their 2 parents around any weekend 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 52

themongey

Chatty Member
My suggestion for a thread title; ‘Kips is now on the dole, Greasy still won’t get off her lazy hole’

• Haha
Reactions: 52

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Still nothing from grace about Gaza and Rafa instead we get a gym selfie 🙄
I genuinely wouldn’t want to hear anything from her or other Huns about it. Because it is false and let’s be honest a lot of them would take money and be ‘obsessed’ with a trip to Holy Land if it paid.
I get and follow reports on it from trusted sources and at times to be honest when scrolling just can’t see or watch anymore. I have donated to causes that are helping and that’s all I can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm born and reared in Dublin my whole life. I'm a grown ass woman with my wits about me. I would not be walking around Grand Canal Dock on my own at 5.30am the silly bint.

Just goin for a cuh lil walk sure

• Heart
Reactions: 50

crankypants13

VIP Member
It’s actually sad beyond measure how she behaves. She is so focussed on herself. Little brunch, little bit of sunbathing, little bit of this, little bit of that. All while her kids are in unnecessary childcare. Meanwhile, some of us are working full time and on the countdown to collecting our kids so we can spend a few precious hours with them before bedtime. What a sad, sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 49