Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On there basis of the location of her morning walk about ( Bord Gais Theatre/ docklands) they literally are 30 mins from home. What is the point!
Hardly the Marker hotel...maybe the Mayson ( or it is grayson) hotel or Spencer hotel

Clearly a freebie! Would you actually be arsed. Not like either of them haven't indulged & been away (separately) in past 3 weeks!

They are the dregs of society. The poor kids are probably so used to being dropped to nanny Anne or mags. Grace & Kips need to hear the word "no" a lot more.

Good luck when kids are teenagers, they will give it back in spades as no structure at home etc

Reactions: 28
PR trips and PR drops are lovely but the absolute anxiety of not get getting a steady week wage. I would pick my employment over free trips any day!

Reactions: 26
The absolute cheek of her to get a night away with dermalogica and she still has not shared one thing about the product. No one simple story and her stories are fairly simple.

Reactions: 28
I don't understand why any hotel would need to give those two a freebie.

If they want to drum up business - which I find hard to believe anyway - give some discounts to actual paying customers FFS.

Reactions: 26
Agree with above how ridiculously sad that she leaves the room from her beloved hubby to stomp around the bord gais. They are never together and now they are and she is running from the room. she is unhinged. I'd say she is more than likely in the maldron if she isn't showing off yet where she is staying. she is up at the craic of dawn the last 2 days but can't string a reel together? That pr place would want to give their head a wobble

Reactions: 19
She has been so manic , the crash will come ...she hasn't mentioned where she is as she knows wherever she goes there is backlash , what is the point then of it all ...id say these few launches came together and she will be back to nothing again ...she never gets repeat business as she promotes nothing properly ...

Reactions: 14
She is not right in the head. Who goes away for a night with their husband they hardly see then gets up at 5.30 to go for a walk!! She is trying the get back to nature Grace in the city centre! She's unhinged and clearly should never be left alone with those kids.
She needs help.

Reactions: 23
I'm born and reared in Dublin my whole life. I'm a grown ass woman with my wits about me. I would not be walking around Grand Canal Dock on my own at 5.30am the silly bint.

Just goin for a cuh lil walk sure

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Omg has she seriously gone away for a night in dublin city centre? Whats the point in that. Theres a pun there. Obviously another freebie. I would no more walk around dublin at 5.30 am. Shes not right. Lets see who was stupid enough to give her a freebie so i can add it to my list of places to avoid.

Reactions: 18
The emerald Park press day is today, she definitely got the pr box the rest of the huns got.

There's already a load of them there at it. Why would you take a night in a hotel when you've just had an ibiza holiday and a pr night the night before.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.