Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s me not going to Emerald Park today then 🤬.
Go. And have an absolute ball.
And rest easy in the knowledge that YOU gave your kids a lovely day out and didn't have to advertise them all over social media to do so 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Those poor little kids - they would have loved a hotel stay with their PARENTS! duck me! If she goes to Emerald Park without HER CHILDREN, she is a disgrace - actually we all know she is a disgrace. But to leave your little ones at home ... I feel so sad for them :cry:

Reactions: 20
So she had ibitza then Monday she had the day to herself and sunbathing out her back then a kosas event then that keary event , then night away with dermalogoca, then night away in dcc and now free trip to emerald park wounder will she bring the kids with her!!

Reactions: 11
Those poor little kids - they would have loved a hotel stay with their PARENTS! duck me! If she goes to Emerald Park without HER CHILDREN, she is a disgrace - actually we all know she is a disgrace. But to leave your little ones at home ... I feel so sad for them :cry:
I'm thinking she just won't bother or theyll be dragged out at the end of the day when dumb and dumber manage to waddle home from their free hotel night, rather than when it opened this morning.

Reactions: 10
Jeez never heard of most of the ones at emerald Park today but when you look at their pages they all have brands they work with and seem busy, unlike this one just hanging on , she really has very little going for her ...

Reactions: 7
I'm thinking she just won't bother or theyll be dragged out at the end of the day when dumb and dumber manage to waddle home from their free hotel night, rather than when it opened this morning.
Exactly.
And the poor kids will be delighted, if that does happen, even if they only get five minutes in the park. Because that's the only time they get brought anywhere, when it's a freebie.

I'm still convinced that if they thought they could have got away with leaving them at home when they went to Canada, they would have. Just thinking back to them going to stay in two hotels in Galway last year, and leaving the kids at home. And the sports/ outdoor place they went without them, when everyone else had their kids there with them. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 18
Who in their right mind would walk around Dublin City at that hour, she’s cracked.
This might seem a bit of a reach, but she can’t be stupid enough to be oblivious to the dangers of the area, she will have seen the sympathy pouring in for Mrs Makeups sister, and there’s a part of me that wonders if she thinks something happening to her will garner masses of sympathy.

Reactions: 6
Shes not going at all. Mags or Kips will take them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Blazer by 4th Arq and Sinead Keary....Nice one Grace..🙈😅
Like how lazy & unprofessional can you be! It actually says a lot..so many of these new-founded hun clothing labels are interchangeable! But in a short post to label one blazer by two brands...shocking! She has little to do, but cannot do the most basic. She clearly does not proof read anything!

So she had a Sinead Keary label, but deciding on the Snickers Summer dungarees! 👷‍♀️ #womeninconstruction

Agree re her stomping around that area of dublin at that time.. not like she's not been in Dublin before!
Plus given how much she looooves to nap/ lie down, it strikes me as so odd that she couldn't lie in the bed with Kips & watch something cuh on Netflix

She has to be circling the drain here...there is no way she will be doing this in 5 years. She is so far behind the original huns & there are loads more up & coming huns ( god help us all)
Dom already has eclipsed her.. its nothing ti do with size ( I'm a big unit!), it's to do with professional, polish & realising you are being engaged to sell a product/ aesthetic

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just thinking of her saying the other day she used to go to Clara Lara as a kid and didn't know where it was. Implying she hasn't taken her own kids to it. She really believes all that's events and days and nights away are her work. She must tell the kids and Ann that she's off to work, so they don't now any different really.
Last pr trip to Tayho Park she was hung over and said her back was at her and kips brought the kids.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.