Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is beyond a joke. Laughable that she wants to live out in the countryside. She wouldn't last a week there with the kids. She Badly needs to start doing some cardio. Completely breathless out for her morning stroll.
Everyone wants to live in the countryside when it’s lovely, luxurious and other people have done all the donkey work and you are waited on hand and foot
She does duck all in her normal house with her children can you imagine her living in the sticks isolated far from Starbucks, shops and cough the gym 👀
Who does she appeal too?
how come the lump is still getting freebies and invites?
she’s the most uninspiring and shite mother on the globe
Who is buying her bullshit ?
At this stage she must have secret naked pictures of people doing leapfrog because I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 19
She says ‘I’m having an absolute ball, I haven’t laughed this much in forever’ Such a strange statement coming from someone who is married with two kids and recently married at that..the atmosphere must be dire in the Mongey/Gernon house 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She says ‘I’m having an absolute ball, I haven’t laughed this much in forever’ Such a strange statement coming from someone who is married with two kids and recently married at that..the atmosphere must be dire in the Mongey/Gernon house 😕
and had the best time ever last night, and at the PR launch, and at the weekend away last week.....

Reactions: 12
Everyone wants to live in the countryside when it’s lovely, luxurious and other people have done all the donkey work and you are waited on hand and foot
She does duck all in her normal house with her children can you imagine her living in the sticks isolated far from Starbucks, shops and cough the gym 👀
Who does she appeal too?
how come the lump is still getting freebies and invites?
she’s the most uninspiring and shite mother on the globe
Who is buying her bullshit ?
At this stage she must have secret naked pictures of people doing leapfrog because I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
She wouldn’t last a week, she’d have no where to run away to and would actually have to spend time with her children

and had the best time ever last night, and at the PR launch, and at the weekend away last week.....
Once she is away from the kids, and on a freebie, especially, she is happy. I'd say the kids are better off not seeing her much, she is clearly unpleasant to them a lot of the time. They are useful for content and even then she can't stop snapping and snarling at them. It's actually very sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Once she is away from the kids, and on a freebie, especially, she is happy. I'd say the kids are better off not seeing her much, she is clearly unpleasant to them a lot of the time. They are useful for content and even then she can't stop snapping and snarling at them. It's actually very sad to see.
As I said above I’d say that’s why her enablers mind them so much they know they’re better off with them
Didn’t someone here mention a good while ago that’s why the family step in so much
She can’t look after their basic needs like dressing them properly sure she can’t dress herself properly
I used think poor kips he did lions share but I think he’s as bad
Poor kids I really feel for them
Very sad

Reactions: 16
Her tattle threads are back being hilarious and busy when she’s manic like this

She is going to be on some come down any day now !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her tattle threads are back being hilarious and busy when she’s manic like this

She is going to be on some come down any day now !
She won’t keep this up for long posting like this she’s too lazy to keep it up
Definitely she’s got a kick up the hole by her management it won’t last
She’s a disaster

Reactions: 11
She has no shame in dumping her kids time and time again
Like literally not embarrassed at all!

Reactions: 11
At least she's finally started doing a side part to cover up the hair line a bit better. It's the same problem with Grace every time goes with what everyone else is doing instead of what suits her 🥴
She wouldn't last 10 minutes in the "country side" I moved out to a house in the "country" and while it has its benefits if she can't manage to keep her 4 bed semi D clean and tidy what chance would she have of a bigger house and garden ?

Reactions: 13
She’d have to move her mam and mam in law with her so they could fulfill their grandparent roles by raising her and useless Kips’ children.
Living in the county is amazing but not for everybody, especially her. Us culchies can show her where the creamy white juice from the dairy aisle comes from!🤣

• Haha
She’d have to move her mam and mam in law with her so they could fulfill their grandparent roles by raising her and useless Kips’ children.
Living in the county is amazing but not for everybody, especially her. Us culchies can show her where the creamy white juice from the dairy aisle comes from!🤣
She’d probably leave the kids in Tallaght with them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is lucky to have HER house - with one room for the lodgers. She will no more move from there than I will go to the moon.

All this 'work' doesn't put bread on the table, but she has no hope of an actual job. She had better hope he doesn't get made redundant from his.

She is lucky to have HER house - with one room for the lodgers. She will no more move from there than I will go to the moon.

All this 'work' doesn't put bread on the table, but she has no hope of an actual job. She had better hope he doesn't get made redundant from his.
She got a mortgage from a dodgy accountant fiddling her income. Would she duck get another one. That would require getting a job and she’s be more likely to launch herself to the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.