Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like how lazy & unprofessional can you be! It actually says a lot..so many of these new-founded hun clothing labels are interchangeable! But in a short post to label one blazer by two brands...shocking! She has little to do, but cannot do the most basic. She clearly does not proof read anything!

So she had a Sinead Keary label, but deciding on the Snickers Summer dungarees! 👷‍♀️ #womeninconstruction

Agree re her stomping around that area of dublin at that time.. not like she's not been in Dublin before!
Plus given how much she looooves to nap/ lie down, it strikes me as so odd that she couldn't lie in the bed with Kips & watch something cuh on Netflix

She has to be circling the drain here...there is no way she will be doing this in 5 years. She is so far behind the original huns & there are loads more up & coming huns ( god help us all)
Dom already has eclipsed her.. its nothing ti do with size ( I'm a big unit!), it's to do with professional, polish & realising you are being engaged to sell a product/ aesthetic
And to think that this is what is supposed to be her work.

Imagine her in a real workplace.
- Here's dah report, oh it's not the right one. Okay.
[Goes away for a lihl lie down and a sulk at her desk]. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have a very strange relationship. I know if I got the chance to have a night away with my husband in a hotel I wouldn’t be up and about at 5.30am stomping around the streets !

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
The absolute cheek of her to get a night away with dermalogica and she still has not shared one thing about the product. No one simple story and her stories are fairly simple.
And this is my issue with her more than anyone.

Mongey posts the lunch spread for the events she goes too but never, ever anything about the product. Price, quality, where it can be bought, absolutely no real information that justifies her being there to promote the product after the fact. It's mildly infuriating.

Reactions: 21
And that's why eventually, they will all stop inviting her. I'm surprised at any brand that still includes her in invitations and freebies, tbh.
And I'm bamboozled to know what hotel in Dublin needs her to promote them. 🥴

Reactions: 13
They have a very strange relationship. I know if I got the chance to have a night away with my husband in a hotel I wouldn’t be up and about at 5.30am stomping around the streets !
I’d say he’s a lazy shite and stays in bed late, she gets up at that time so she can rub it in his face later in the day when she needs to go for her naps. Can just imagine her repeating what time she got up at to anyone who’ll listen to justify her lazing around for the rest of the day

Reactions: 17
I see also she managed to fit into another item she had in the wardrobe with the tags still on. She’s definitely lost weight. She doesn’t even look that big next to Tara Makeup, who is very slim.

Reactions: 4
Could be in The Maldron on Pearse Street?! Only time I was in Dublin at 5.30am was going home when I was in college 😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she wasnt invited to Emerald Park so the night away is a deflection, Jen is there so shouldn't they all have gone together?

Reactions: 2
The emerald Park press day is today, she definitely got the pr box the rest of the huns got.

There's already a load of them there at it. Why would you take a night in a hotel when you've just had an ibiza holiday and a pr night the night before.
Emerald park have been giving every hun and anybody with an online presence freebie visits the past week. They can piss right with themselves because I won’t give them any business this year. Sickening 🤢

Reactions: 17
She was jumped in Cork, it wasn’t a targeted attack but she was left in a bad way. Think she needed surgery afterwards.
She was at the event with Michelle in Waterford on Thursday I went to it infairness she’s laid up and her leg is fucked she’s still on crutches and in a walking boot

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
the price of emerald park is crazy.

both my kids had school tours there and the level of greed from the park ramming in so many schools in the 4/5 hours the kids were there they got 3 rides done the rest spent lining up. i’ll never step foot in them place again.

Reactions: 16
Emerald park have been giving every hun and anybody with an online presence freebie visits the past week. They can piss right with themselves because I won’t give them any business this year. Sickening 🤢
I would let them know that they were losing paying customers by giving freebies to the huns.

It's ridiculous carry on. 🤬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.