Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is beyond a joke. Laughable that she wants to live out in the countryside. She wouldn't last a week there with the kids. She Badly needs to start doing some cardio. Completely breathless out for her morning stroll.

Reactions: 19
Yis are all mad. As if the kids aren't 100 times better off spending as little time as possible with Shrek and Fiona.

Grace only gets anxiety when she thinks about how shite she is at being an influencer. I mean, imagine! Having to get an actual job! Having to watch her two kids! It's giving me hives worrying for her 🙄

Reactions: 25
If I was bleeping off again for the weekend after being away last weekend and missing most of the week , my family aka babysitters wud be quick to tell me no!! U have just been away, mind ur kids!!

Reactions: 27
Her family take them so much because they know they’re better looked after than they are with her

Reactions: 22
Are they off on a cuh lihil romantic break to the hotel beside Connolly train station!!

She's unreal. Why have kids if you drop them, as a couple, at every opportunity!
So in the past month, have they as a couple/ parents been together with their kids at weekend
She had ibeetttta & belfast...he had golf trip

Anxiety my absolute hoop! She is an insult to people with genuine anxiety

And I'll say it again, how can she classify this as a busy week! 2 hotel stays in 2 days. Treatments, free lunches... she truly needs an actual job

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s off for another night away.

Her children have a broken dog toy for a paddling pool.

Make it make sense

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What in the duck did I just watch? Her overuse of the term "it's giving (insert random scenario) " boils my piss something shocking too.

Big smug head on her, I gOt Up aN dOnE sTePs BeFoRe EvErYoNe iS AwAKe" this one would want a medal for remembering to breathe...

I hope she drops her phone in the river.
Yep it’s the smugness that gets me.
Plus the complete lack of thought for her children. She said on a live once something along the lines that a family holiday wasn’t in the budget, yet herself and the butch lesbian husband have had how many breaks away now?
She sickens me. She is setting herself up for a very difficult later life, unemployable, probably no pension etc and 2 children with no attachment to her.

Reactions: 18
She’s off for another night away.

Her children have a broken dog toy for a paddling pool.

Make it make sense
Now that dog pool is €6.99 in Lidl! 🙄 couldnt make this tit up. And whoever is minding her kids is a bleeping worse idiot. She’s a weapon!
---
Are they off on a cuh lihil romantic break to the hotel beside Connolly train station!!

She's unreal. Why have kids if you drop them, as a couple, at every opportunity!
So in the past month, have they as a couple/ parents been together with their kids at weekend
She had ibeetttta & belfast...he had golf trip

Anxiety my absolute hoop! She is an insult to people with genuine anxiety

And I'll say it again, how can she classify this as a busy week! 2 hotel stays in 2 days. Treatments, free lunches... she truly needs an actual job
The only anxiety she has is fear of being called out as the absolute thundering head she is

Reactions: 11
Now that dog pool is €6.99 in Lidl! 🙄 couldnt make this tit up. And whoever is minding her kids is a bleeping worse idiot. She’s a weapon!
And apparently she got the dog pool as a freebie. Then let the dog put holes in it when the kids were attempting to have a bit of fun. A big step up from the bucket of water she gave them previously 🤬. She is a disgusting mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yep it’s the smugness that gets me.
Plus the complete lack of thought for her children. She said on a live once something along the lines that a family holiday wasn’t in the budget, yet herself and the butch lesbian husband have had how many breaks away now?
She sickens me. She is setting herself up for a very difficult later life, unemployable, probably no pension etc and 2 children with no attachment to her.
They are setting their kids up for years of therapy that’s what they are doing ! Kids constantly pawned off on someone else’s when there is a a no need , have to watch their neighbours play on trampolines / swings etc while the most they get is a dogs water spray pool , they rarely get anything new unless it’s gifted and they watch their parents going on off on holidays or for multiple hotel stays etc but they are never taken anywhere. Even when they are taken to the mobile in Wexford their mother pawns them off in camps or with other people and heads to the beach by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So funny someone I follow, a Professional MUA just posted that Dermologica product and said cant wait to try will let ye know etc and thanked the Publicity Loft for the PR , marked it correctly , got on with her busy day and went home to her kids 🤣. Then you have this clown out looking for Bambi in the shack-eh and the other one “ Helllllooo” / help me pick an ouh-Fih 🥴
I cant cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So funny someone I follow, a Professional MUA just posted that Dermologica product and said cant wait to try will let ye know etc and thanked the Publicity Loft for the PR , marked it correctly , got on with her busy day and went home to her kids 🤣. Then you have this clown out looking for Bambi in the shack-eh and the other one “ Helllllooo” / help me pick an ouh-Fih 🥴
I cant cope 🤣🤣🤣
You'd hardly know why she was there, the product was barely mentioned.

Reactions: 19
After seeing her latest story in the countryside walking at 5.30am in the wilds of Wicklow - first thing that strikes me apart from her lack of fitness is that she’s actually that stupid. Woman rambling into a phone and ALONE in a rural location. Has she no cop on for her safety? Gawping at de deer in the garden like she’s 6 years old. 🙄This is a grown woman who pretends she’s a busy working mam and off on her jollies for a PR trip for “work”.
It’s the same lather, rinse, repeat from Grace. Off again with Onslo to get the ride in a cheap hotel. (Let’s be honest the westbury isn’t calling!). She will probably get criticised and like a light switch the old anxiety card will be pulled. It’ll be poor old grace, a reset and back to square one.
bleeping 🤡🤡🤡🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are setting their kids up for years of therapy that’s what they are doing ! Kids constantly pawned off on someone else’s when there is a a no need , have to watch their neighbours play on trampolines / swings etc while the most they get is a dogs water spray pool , they rarely get anything new unless it’s gifted and they watch their parents going on off on holidays or for multiple hotel stays etc but they are never taken anywhere. Even when they are taken to the mobile in Wexford their mother pawns them off in camps or with other people and heads to the beach by herself.
Completely agree. They’re so young but it is their normal routine that one or both of their parents are gone every weekend. Their mother popping out for dog walks at their getting ready for school/bedtime etc. Not trying to be an armchair psychologist (can’t even spell it!) but I hate to think of what behaviour they will accept later on in their own relationships, or if they end up with horrible attitudes like Grace.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We have already witnessed poor Sienna trying to buy affection, spending her own money on her selfish mother. Poor kid.

The one who got free shoes for herself and for Hayden, around then, and left poor Sienna in dirty, worn looking yokes, as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.