Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s giving …..I couldn’t give a shite about being a mother to 2 kids vibes “
She cannot seriously be coming back after a girls night away to unpack repack and head away with Chris , after spending all last weekend in Ibiza and him being away for golf the weekend before . Do those 2 kids ever have their 2 parents around any weekend 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 52
.....but you need a licence for a dog....although I'm doubting she has that....

Reactions: 16
Any normal person if they were going away with the other half for a night wouldn’t go away the night before for an event but this one I have no words
Poor poor kids she doesn’t give them a second thought

Reactions: 36
and the damage control is throwing the anxiety in the mix, thanking people for the DMs and comments, when she either has them turned off or deletes half of them :D

Reactions: 25
I think anything she does go too these days is the publicity loft . My god the smugness of her post, does she really think the last week has been busy . Her page has been tumbleweed for months , she pops out to a few launches and thinks its busy. So Sneaky then to throw in the anxiety post too as she knows it looks bad heading away again . Don't get too excited Grace , its been a few launches, they are not brands working with you all the time , not paid regular work , you are deluded , you still only have womens best. Let's see what play was stupid enough to gift these two blobs a stay ...the mind boggles really ....

Reactions: 30
I’m convinced this is the last roll of the dice for Grace. She’s desperately trying to cling on to the hun lifestyle. Management no doubt trying to get her to go to launches etc to try & stay relevant but that ship sailed long ago. How is she & her enablers (family) not mortified about the whole carry on.

Reactions: 19
You can’t keep anxiety under control whenever you feel like it. Complete and utter lies. If we could all just decide” oh I’m not anxious today, I’m just going to turn my mental health problems off” we’d be very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You can’t keep anxiety under control whenever you feel like it. Complete and utter lies. If we could all just decide” oh I’m not anxious today, I’m just going to turn my mental health problems off” we’d be very lucky.
She is so dangerous and Sneaky...how does she believe a few launches mean she is doing well in the influencing world ! Even maxi has stopped posting her much on the business page , sure it's usually a tit show when he does resulting in comments being turned off ..

And this is why we got the kid content the past few weeks. She knew she was fecking off again and didnt want the negativity.

I CANT with the bleeping coffee art. How does she think that just by lobbing it into the cup she will get a design. I’m sorry like but she’s actually brain dead 🤣
SAME! Mother of almighty CHRIST!

Dumping in her OAH MILK and genuinely wondering why it didn't miraculously land in the shape of a bahhered sausage coffee art. She's not fully there at all.

Coffee art depends on the milk and method you use to steam first and foremost. There is no way she bothered to go to any trouble with the method. No just dump it in and wonder why it isn't landing into the shape she wants. How could you cope with this f'ing eejit??
---
Does she EVER see those children?????
No. She'll be on shortly for the annual cry about having no money to take the kids on a proper holiday. If she won 50k in the morning she wouldn't spend a penny of it on her kids (not including babysitting or extra after school camps etc). Kips would back her up and spend anything left over on himself. I swear there are kinder hearted people living a life of crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd love to know when her anxiety holds her back. Holds her back from cleaning her house, washing clothes or parenting. That's about it. I can't believe she's heading off again those poor children. HOW does she do it so guilt free?? I would be sick. There was a run last year when she was gone every weekend for I think 6 weeks? this is catching up with that.
She is just so dislikable.

Reactions: 22
I could save an absolute fortune on my anti anxiety medication and therapy it that was the case! 🙈 I genuinely can't believe she's actually off again. I'm not sure why I'm actually surprised though. She's genuinely the most selfish person I've come across in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I gather that the convenient 'anx-i-ehee' was trotted out again. 🤬 Must be great to be able to switch it on and off just like that.

I hope that the other adults in the kids lives show them love and affection because they will always come last with their selfish parents.

Reactions: 13
I gather that the convenient 'anx-i-ehee' was trotted out again. 🤬 Must be great to be able to switch it on and off just like that.

I hope that the other adults in the kids lives show them love and affection because they will always come last with their selfish parents.
This really annoys me as I have suffered with my mental health for last 30 years she is a disgrace to people who really suffer she does not have mental health issues . Attention seeking witch . Look at her on sinead keary photos my god the state of her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.