Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shes such a sap. But she did start a trend, as seen in Ireland am this morning
Screenshot_20240524-103322_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
JFC what was that drivel?
She does know that not every thought in her head has to come out of her mouth? I felt some of my brain melting away listening to that junior infants narration of her walk
She’s touched. Back to nature as she walks along a path on a main road!!!

No dear she’d show the actual product she was brought away for, I guess she’s waiting for Dom to post so she can copy her homework again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wish the two of them would be hashtag gifted a new voice box. Listening to the both of their accents, limited vocabulary and glaringly distinct lack of brain cells...they're both about as dynamic as a brick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That was comical. She really thinks she is at one with nature stomping along. She just likes being alone away from her kids that's it. She hasn't a clue about nature. She's a hoarder, recycles nothing and continually buys fast fashion. She comes across like an utter simpleton.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also it was a surprise to walk past Clara lara cos she went there as a child? YOU HAVE TWO CHILDREN how do you not know it's still open! If she wanted to see wild deer go to the beautiful Phoenix Park nearer to your house. It doesn't require having to spend days away from your children, AGAIN

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Those poor deer.. minding their own business & the Al from Home Improvement rocks up & scares the shite out of them!

I do not know how Dom puts up with her.

Off now for a cuh lihhl brekkie & squeeze in a few treatments before leaving at 8pm this evening for the 40min journey home

What busy busy bee she is this week!
They probably thought she was going to start cutting trees! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What in the duck did I just watch? Her overuse of the term "it's giving (insert random scenario) " boils my piss something shocking too.

Big smug head on her, I gOt Up aN dOnE sTePs BeFoRe EvErYoNe iS AwAKe" this one would want a medal for remembering to breathe...

I hope she drops her phone in the river.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“I obviously woke up before her”
“Getting the steps in while everyone else is asleep”

Only thing I can say is duck off you pretentious fool. You don’t even get up early at home anymore. Sure she’s been going to the gym at 9:30am we haven’t seen a 5:30am gym sesh in a while. As for the “hike” down a bleeping main road in a pair of sambas, she’s not well honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Shes only ragin at the healTy fewd. Couldn't get her usual portion of 8 rashers and creamy coffee
Screenshot_20240524_124140_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish she’d do more of those stories! They make me laugh! So mismatched and thrown together! She’s hilarious sweahing away in her lumberjack coah and “sandbas” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Dom one never tags stuff properly either. There's a pair of them in it, in more ways than one.

Reactions: 9
Surely Grace could have edited the previous day's content while she was wide awake at 5:30am this morning instead of going for a wander by herself.... She had time to record and put up a reel of the venue at that hour. Also, maybe it's just me and I'm sure Wicklow is quite safe - but I wouldn't go out for a walk at 6:30am on my own in a place I'm not familiar with.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.