Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise this is going to sound wanky but....if you are invited to an event/show of a designer. The rule is that you should wear something of that designer.
There were people there in casual/loungewear with runners but it was Sinead Keary they were wearing
Meanwhile she rocks up looking like a Bosco presenter in those bloody Sambas that make her feet look like canal barges.
A bosco presenter😂. Take a bow you win the Internet today!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So her stories didn’t upload eh ! So she’s after stealing Doms content, I still think she wasn’t supposed to be there at all, can’t spot her anywhere in any of the other pictures either

Reactions: 9
Also not shitting on anyones pace, but this is the one who talks about running regularly and did a 5km this morning in 54 mins? and called it a run...like ehm....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have that level of confidence. Not sure confidence is the right word. Delusional maybe?

I would never arrive at The Westbury or anywhere else for that matter wearing painters overalls either way 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys the ‘I’m wearing a size 10’ story is a repost from Dominique 😊 why make your own content when you can just use someone else’s lol
oh my god, a new low!!!
---
Also not shitting on anyones pace, but this is the one who talks about running regularly and did a 5km this morning in 54 mins? and called it a run...like ehm....
I lolled SO hard at that screenshot, between the pace and the heart rates

Reactions: 3
oh my god, a new low!!!
---

I lolled SO hard at that screenshot, between the pace and the heart rates
She is definitely the black sheep of that group, she’s the most awkward looking critter I ever did see, trying to fit in but doesn’t, give it up Grace you fecking eejit, wonder is dom the full shilling hanging about with greasy!!

Reactions: 13
I CANT with the bleeping coffee art. How does she think that just by lobbing it into the cup she will get a design. I’m sorry like but she’s actually brain dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe she wore that outfit, to that event.... oh my god. Like she really doesn't have a fuckin clue.

Reactions: 12
Did she change at the event? Some of the reels show her wearing a white dress as opposed to the dungarees..

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry how can she be promoting so many skincare brands at the same time!
It’s ridiculous. Pick one and stick to it.
oh no it’s all free. Give me all the free stuff. I WANT IT ALL.

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry how can she be promoting so many skincare brands at the same time!
It’s ridiculous. Pick one and stick to it.
oh no it’s all free. Give me all the free stuff. I WANT IT ALL.
Thing is though she meant to be there to promote these things but she does very little promoting
She really things she’s special and Is invited for no reason other than who is she

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.