Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, to an event for a clothing line.. of a stylist/personal shopper.
I glimpsed at the event she stood out like a sore thumb and I wouldn’t mind but they weren’t even clean sambas they were filthy 🙈🙄
---
Sure she's completely bloody clueless
Atleast get new sambas Grace they were filthy 🙈🙄 I’d say she got some eye rolls at that event cause I took a glimpse at it and it was very formal 🙈

Reactions: 6
The recent video on her grid of her doing glowy makeup - unflattering camera angle and parts of the footage were blurry. Has she no stand to hold the camera at the better angle? There's 14 year olds producing better videos on tiktok than this supposed professional content creator.

Reactions: 12
Probably still waiting to fit into them
This is what I can’t understand surely if she’s gifted clothing etc she is telling them she’s a size 10 instead of her real size like would you be well! I see so many influencers locally in the wild and they look nothing like what they portray. Melissa mills biggest culprit she is behind a catfish!!

Reactions: 8
She has been gifted some Sinead Keary items - could she not have worn one of those?
I realise this is going to sound wanky but....if you are invited to an event/show of a designer. The rule is that you should wear something of that designer.
There were people there in casual/loungewear with runners but it was Sinead Keary they were wearing
Meanwhile she rocks up looking like a Bosco presenter in those bloody Sambas that make her feet look like canal barges.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I realise this is going to sound wanky but....if you are invited to an event/show of a designer. The rule is that you should wear something of that designer.
There were people there in casual/loungewear with runners but it was Sinead Keary they were wearing
Meanwhile she rocks up looking like a Bosco presenter in those bloody Sambas that make her feet look like canal barges.
No you're right. If you are going to something with a brand, especially when you are receiving a meal, a hotel stay etc in exchange for promoting the brand, the very least you should do is wear something from that brand. It's like going to a Charlotte Tilbury event but putting up a pic of your makeup for the event and it's a full face of Mac.

Reactions: 26
The babygro looks really tight around her bum just because it closes doesn't mean it fits does her no favours, my god 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has been gifted some Sinead Keary items - could she not have worn one of those?
Probably under her five piles of clothes to be washed 🙄
---
Here’s the thing if you get an invitation to an event you get some time before it’s on , you look at the dress code you wear the gifted clothes , so if they are dirty you send them / wash them to be cleaned and ironed and have them ready with whatever accessories you want to pair with them , like I’m no blogger and I would know this. how long is she doing this “job“ now lazy witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's a link for a cream jacket that I'm going to show a corner of in the video, but it's expensive, so I'll use it to get more cash, instead of the actual pieces I've show in the video....
---
Screenshot 2024-05-23 111331.png

This model is in a XS, Feaces is in a S... make it make sense...
Or is it like the milk maid dress with the puffed sleeves, we all know what they're like on the inside of those arms, must have been cutting into her.

Reactions: 10
you'd wonder how she makes anything on those links with all her bought bots from the Middle East 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved what Dom had on her would love to know where she got the sandals from, the other one looked ridiculous when you saw what the other influencers had on them those Sambas are fit for the bin.

Reactions: 7
Guys the ‘I’m wearing a size 10’ story is a repost from Dominique 😊 why make your own content when you can just use someone else’s lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.