Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CANT with the bleeping coffee art. How does she think that just by lobbing it into the cup she will get a design. I’m sorry like but she’s actually brain dead 🤣
If you’re on day two of pricking around with foam on your coffee you’d strongly consider getting a job??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she is unemployable tbh.
Imagine her having to basically get on with actual work, anywhere, without lying in bed half the day.
Or dealing with the public, interacting with colleagues and having to meet goals. 🥴

Reactions: 14
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have that level of confidence. Not sure confidence is the right word. Delusional maybe?

I would never arrive at The Westbury or anywhere else for that matter wearing painters overalls either way 🤣🤣🤣
She’s trying to have this cool, effortless urban chic vibe going on but unfortunately for poor Grace she fails miserably (again). Some people are just cool and could wear a sack and look styled and put together. She looks like she was on her way to the shop but had to check on some cattle in the sheds but accidentally walked in a pile of dung or muck! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you’re on day two of pricking around with foam on your coffee you’d strongly consider getting a job??
Or at the very least learn to do it properly. It starts with the coffee itself, the level of foam and then the movement. She’s just so dense and brain fried from Tik Tok and it shows 🤣 if content is your thing then make content. Not this drivel 🤣

Reactions: 15
Away again with Diminique...

Grace will never up her game... Sure she is rewarded for her laziness... Disgusting..

• Sick
Reactions: 13
an overnight stay for a bleeping eye cream, stop the world lads.

Also, her busy week has basically been
1. minding her own daughter
2. an event
3. an event
4. an overnight event
5. making shite coffee

Wait for her to come on next week about how tired she is and how much housework needs to be done and how overwhelmed she is

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She looks like she was on her way to the shop but had to check on some cattle in the sheds but accidentally walked in a pile of dung or muck!
I was laughing so much at this, I couldn't reach the laughing reaction button quick enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her busy busy week that she banged on about was

Looking after her own child for one day while she was off school. A child who is what 7 / 8 and can pretty much entertain herself.
Going to an event for a cream.
Going to an event for clothes
( while not wearing the advertised clothes and making the whole thing about fitting into painters overalls)
Going away for the night.

What a bleeping hectic life this gal lives.

Reactions: 18
So her stories didn’t upload eh ! So she’s after stealing Doms content, I still think she wasn’t supposed to be there at all, can’t spot her anywhere in any of the other pictures either
How on earth did her stories not upload? I don't really post much content on instagram. But I know when I post a photo to my stories, my phone saves it automatically in my phone gallery. I know before when a photo hasn't loaded, it kinda sits there and you click to try upload again. Do content creators not records the footage to their phone and then upload it to instagram.?
In other words Grace couldn't be arsed recording content or was too busy eating and drinking all round her and has robbed someone else's content instead to try stay onside with the brand and justify her "work".

Reactions: 20
How on earth did her stories not upload? I don't really post much content on instagram. But I know when I post a photo to my stories, my phone saves it automatically in my phone gallery. I know before when a photo hasn't loaded, it kinda sits there and you click to try upload again. Do content creators not records the footage to their phone and then upload it to instagram.?
In other words Grace couldn't be arsed recording content or was too busy eating and drinking all round her and has robbed someone else's content instead to try stay onside with the brand and justify her "work".
and like does your 'job' not involve checking it uploaded, everyone checks their stories after they upload, it's bloody common sense

Reactions: 8
I CANT with the bleeping coffee art. How does she think that just by lobbing it into the cup she will get a design. I’m sorry like but she’s actually brain dead 🤣
Excehyooouse you she has watched 3 milk frohhin yewtube chewtorials so she’s a fully qualified baristeh now

• Haha
She can give kips a loan of the dungarees for when he’s back painting. Tiktok about to lay off a tit load of operations folk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
HOW can she not invest in a few staple pieces of decent clothing for events. She's in the game long enough and sits on her ass all day scrolling through social media. Can she not get some decent outfit ideas?? Any one with some self respect would want to make an effort going to an event. I'm sure the entire place was gossiping about the state of her at the Sinead Keary event.

Reactions: 15
Her pronunciation or lack of literally gives me the skitter..

God she's clinging on for dear life to her Instagram life truly..

I can't with this one anymore. I just can't. duck off Grace with your busy week. She wouldn't know a bit of hard work if it slapped her in her smug face.
I know a lot of you have children and families, I don't myself but I'm feeling very overwhelmed with life, work, cost of everything lately so can't imagine how you're all coping and then seeing this one Swan around from one "event" to another. Busy week. duck right off now 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is she stomping around in a big grey dressing gown ? What a slob . And someone please break those sunglasses the absolute state .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.