Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to believe she’s lost an iota of the weight she’s recently been trying to insinuate… photoshopping & filtering is off the scale with her. Wouldn’t trust anything that she says - one of the most disingenuous Huns going & that’s saying something.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I refuse to believe she’s lost an iota of the weight she’s recently been trying to insinuate… photoshopping & filtering is off the scale with her. Wouldn’t trust anything that she says - one of the disingenuous Huns going & that’s saying something.
Absolutely agree. The only weight she supposed loses is what she filters out. 🥴

Reactions: 8
Is she completely finished with her bowl banging howling at the moon phase?
Zen Jen gonski?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure she's completely bloody clueless
Clueless and broke! I’d say she went through her wardrobes and couldn’t find anything in cream so went with the dungarees. She doesn’t work and lives close enough to a few shopping centres, could have picked up something half decent surely.

Reactions: 14
Is she completely finished with her bowl banging howling at the moon phase?
Zen Jen gonski?
I see Zen Jen commented on her post saying “best feeling ever” and Grace replied “isn’t it though?” And these two have children?!
If the best thing in my life was “fitting” in to that monstrosity I’d have to take a long hard look at myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That outfit is horrendous. Far too casual for this event. Has she never look at Sinead Kearry clothes before - there’s a certain style to it - and it is not handyman style.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look it’s a grand outfit for going to Dunnes or to the playground with your kids..,,oh wait…
But as usual she gets it so wrong
Honestly she hasn’t a clue god love her

I’d two fellas in here last month painting walls and they had them on 😂😂 # PainterChic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look it’s a grand outfit for going to Dunnes or to the playground with your kids..,,oh wait…
But as usual she gets it so wrong
Honestly she hasn’t a clue god love her

I’d two fellas in here last month painting walls and they had them on 😂😂 # PainterChic
Doesn't she have management of some sort? Why does no one advise her on how to dress for events. She looks so incredibly unprofessional while doing her job

Reactions: 9
I actually think the dungarees look cuh on her for doing the shopping or walking the dog, but not a fashion event in a 5 star hotel 🫣 That Kelly Fitzsimons posted in the comparison pic above looks to be a lot bigger than Grace, but she totally looks the part, so weight is no excuse. Also, it’s not like Grace has recently put on weight and maybe doesn’t know how to dress her body, she’s looked like this for years now, so should know what looks good on her. If you’re invited to a lovely event, by a company who have already gifted you some of their clothes (which she previously posted about), show some respect and courtesy and dress appropriately.

Actually just thinking now, the white dress she wore to the makeup event last night would’ve been more suitable, but it was cream rather than white. Other people at the Sinead Keary event were in white too though. Seems Grace took the dress code too literally and ended up creating a fashion faux pas, when she actually could’ve gotten it right 🤭

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.