Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she stomping around in a big grey dressing gown ? What a slob . And someone please break those sunglasses the absolute state .
If I was Dim I’d dance on them while she was in the shower 🤣🤣🤣 I’d be morto to be seen with her in them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's one very busy week, alright. 🥴
No wonder she hadn't time to upload and edit her stuff for instagram. She must be exhausted. 😩

And who has the kids? Assuming that he is at work. 🤔

Reactions: 9
Wow just wow! It must be an awful curse living life in a state of total delusion

Busy! She hasn't a notion. A night away for an eye cream, with downtime ( isn't it all down time) for a dip in the pool & no doubt a freebie facial, free food, free stay , free products

What a joke!

Reactions: 21
She is so giddy , happy out away from life and the kids ....its just beyond frustrating that she keeps getting invites , everything is little this and little that ...I will never use this brand because of her so I don't understand it ...no anxiety or depression to be seen ...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What on earth are these brands thinking of?
Why would you need to take huns away for a night to talk about eye cream, or whatever it is. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is so giddy , happy out away from life and the kids ....its just beyond frustrating that she keeps getting invites , everything is little this and little that ...I will never use this brand because of her so I don't understand it ...no anxiety or depression to be seen ...
The big greasy lazy giddy head on her.
---
What on earth are these brands thinking of?
Why would you need to take huns away for a night to talk about eye cream, or whatever it is. Seriously.
It is sickening to see these one's constantly be gifted such luxury. Most of us would be lucky to get a facial once a year 🥲

Reactions: 17
And when you think of all the free products she's getting. It's no wonder she's rarely in the box office..it must be heaving with stuff ( the perfume shelf is grotesque levels of greed)

This month alone..Trinny London Kosa, Sol de Janeiro, Dermalogica. Its such waste, no way she is donating it or giving it ti pals
Plus surely using all different products is not good for your skin.

And it's so disingenuous for her ( all of them really) to say such & such is the best cream/ thry are obsessed etc when they are literally gifted the product!!

Someone please explain why she needs to go on a night away for an eye cream! How utterly ridiculous is that. But that's it, that's what she is doing!

And utter BS re her reeelzzz not uploading...she was too busy 'perfecting' her coffee art to do any actual work!

And finally, yet again those bleeping glasses 🕶 😎!! I hope one of her 4 arses crush them

FARSES ( FourARSES) & she's a farce!

Busy my hole!!! Rant over! Wheres me forking eye creahum !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Never seen anything like this in Ireland……
Shows a field and a shed

If she ever visited my gaff she would wet herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m on my hols we bought a shot for every time she said “little” we are now bananas

6 little shots
I used to be a little cool

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The big greasy lazy giddy head on her.
---

It is sickening to see these one's constantly be gifted such luxury. Most of us would be lucky to get a facial once a year 🥲
Yeah but when you do get one it’s paid for by money that you earned. It’s private time, you don’t have to share it on social media and you don’t have to hang around with a bunch of airheads who sell their privacy for a few cosmetics and witch about you behind your back after airkissing you on arrival.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I realise this is going to sound wanky but....if you are invited to an event/show of a designer. The rule is that you should wear something of that designer.
There were people there in casual/loungewear with runners but it was Sinead Keary they were wearing
Meanwhile she rocks up looking like a Bosco presenter in those bloody Sambas that make her feet look like canal barges.
I'm laughing at this all day 🤣🤣

1000024454.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gift Grub did a very funny piece years ago, with Bosco giving Grainne grief. That's all I can think of now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love a cuh lihhle cohhage. And then in my free time i go for a lihhle swim and a cheeky lihhle facial

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dont say this lightly..

But... I actually dislike her

😂
It's car crash TV. She irritates me so so much. What an incompetent fool she is. She can't speak, she can't write, she can't do make up, she can't dress herself, she can't raise her kids, clean her house or provide for her children. Wowsers

Oh, and she can't do coffee art 🖕😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she not have on a pair of satin trousers recently from Sinead Keary? Why didn’t she wear those to the event?!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.