Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wan goes to the gym every day, but it took her 4 years to fit into a pair of dungarees, and even at that, the weight loss is barely noticeable.

How did she not lose the weight for the wedding? That’s one time people really do want to lose a bit of weight, and it wasn’t from lack of trying. She’s clearly doing something wrong.

Reactions: 16
She’s clearly doing something wrong.
You can't outrun your fork, as the saying goes. She can do whatever it is she does at the gym, and the ambling around with the dog to get her 'steps' but she has no clue about calories whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
the issue is she does nothing other than what she shows on the gram, 45 mins of a class where we've repeatedly seen her heart rate do duck all, team classes where she comes last, strolling around the park, shocked and/or struggling to hit 10k steps.
Anything she does is that, and that alone, she's not walking anywhere, shes not scrubbing the house, she's also not working.
Your body needs the usual daily movement called NEAT( Non-exercise activity thermogenesis ) to keep ticking over, the 45 mins/1hour a day doesn't sustain you, she'd be better off going for a proper walk daily, or you know...getting out of bed or off the couch...
NEAT.jpg

Reactions: 17
Please say she is just outside the Westbury and didn’t go inside dressed like that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You'd have to laugh at all the huns though, every event they're at is their favourite thing. Make up, clothes, toilet rolls 🙄
Everyone dressed up, most of the in their freebies, then you have Grease.

Reactions: 23
She probably wasn’t even invited but just decided to pop in to see Dom 😝 She’s the only one to not have anything posted about the event!

Reactions: 11
She probably wasn’t even invited but just decided to pop in to see Dom 😝 She’s the only one to not have anything posted about the event!
She snuck in through the maintenance department, I'm heoar to fix de ligh bulub.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I cannot believe she went to an event in that shambles of an outfit. You obviously had to wear cream but my god everyone was groomed. Then the black wintery bag? She must feel like shite at these things.

Reactions: 17
She definitely looks like she might be there to paint the place.
Not that she would do anything remotely approaching a bit of work, but anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.