Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a horror end of
Didn’t she have a dry robe on yesterday
It’s ok for her get in the water but not the kids I’m sure the mobile isn’t too far from the beach what about It if they had to Walk home in wet clothes
If you genuinely forgot clothes for the kids or robes to go over them, wouldn’t you not wrap the 2 of them in your own dry robe and shiver away yourself but at least the kids are dry/warm? I know I would. She doesn’t forget their dry warm clothes, she can’t be arsed carrying a gear bag with the extra bits for THEM. Such a selfish yoke. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wasn’t it last summer where the kids were posted in a series of extremely ill fitting outfits and no sign of weatherproof clothes? H was squished into a hoodie belonged to Mags’ son. He looked so uncomfortable with his shoulders hunched up and sleeves only passing his elbows. I don’t think Grease has the mental capacity to pack a bag for them with all they’d need. Appalling carry on. Lazy, neglectful parenting. No sign of that loser Chris Gernon either - step up and look after your kids!!!

They’ll spend the summer dumped there and between these two apes they can’t bring gear to facilitate the kids playing at the beach? The main attraction for the kids! How cruel is it making them stay in the caravan watching other kids head back and forth to the beach like normal families? Making it worse is Grease heading down herself to “swim”‘and walk the dog 4 times a day! Suits herself. And only herself!
Yes, the poor kid couldn't even move his arms in a tiny hoodie. 😳
It's dreadful, it really is, to see the lack of even basic care for the poor kids.

Reactions: 13
Just went for a nose back at the Matchstick holy communion mocking post and see loads more comments. All ignored by Maxii poo!

Reactions: 12
Can we all just send her a message on the gram asking her to get dry robes for the kids??? If she's that selfish and thick. I got a few of those cape towels for mine in Dunnes recently on top of all new summer wardrobes. Isn't it just a given that you pretty much spend all your money on your kids stuff before you attempt to buy anything for yourself. How can she not have a big stash of towels / robes and summer items down in the mobile. How can an adult be that clueless to her childrens needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What kills me is the set up for giving the poor child shoes and his reply “These me?” At his age he should be saying “Are these for me?” One it’s the child’s obvious surprise at getting something for himself and then the fact his speech is clearly not good for his age. How she left it this long without getting speech therapy is beyond me 😡😔

Reactions: 19
I really hope she got Sienna some new runners too and not just Hayden. You can can even hear Sienna say excitedly ‘oh look you’re matching with Mammy’ 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Absolutely heartbreaking isn’t it those poor kids, he also seems to have sinus issues he talks through his nose & really needs to see speech&language therapist poor mite - if she didn’t get those pink shoes she showed for Sienna she is even more cruel than I thought

Reactions: 14
Why does she talk with a full stop. after. Every. Word. When she’s doing an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Course she didn’t buy sienna anything and you can bet the ones she did get were freebies

Reactions: 13
Does she actually listen back to what she says in the ad before posting it?
I tried on another pair of shoes that are definitely not my style. Why grace coz you were paid?
Its really not selling the shop is it. And if they dont even deliver to ireland then that rules out the majority of her followers and all thats left are the fake indian profiles so why hire her in the first place. Who is she promoting it to? Wasn't there another ad she did ages ago that the company didnt ship to ireland? They really get their moneys worth with her. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Course she didn’t buy sienna anything and you can bet the ones she did get were freebies
Exactly. The ones she did were were free. Shes bought NOTTIN. S looked like she could do with a new pair of runners yesterday in her stories.

Reactions: 12
So.... they don't deliver to southern Ireland???
View attachment 2917264
Flashbacks to Grease wanting us to buy herbal essence from the UK and getting caught for customs. Meanwhile we can buy it in our local pound shops.

How thick are matchsticks giving their “talent” the wrong jobs? The UK influencers should’ve launched the belfast shop but like the Wonka thing no one available so it’s given to grabby greasy grace, all your money she will take!

Reactions: 23
Can we all just send her a message on the gram asking her to get dry robes for the kids??? If she's that selfish and thick. I got a few of those cape towels for mine in Dunnes recently on top of all new summer wardrobes. Isn't it just a given that you pretty much spend all your money on your kids stuff before you attempt to buy anything for yourself. How can she not have a big stash of towels / robes and summer items down in the mobile. How can an adult be that clueless to her childrens needs.
Even if she was gifted the gear she’d be too lazy to do that simple task (bring them in a backpack). Easier to leave them in the caravan with whoever she drags to the mobile to babysit for her. But no bother herself going into the waher whenever she wants.

Reactions: 14
I KNEW it! I noticed the little sambas on H in those beach pics yesterday and I just knew she didn’t pay for them
No WAY would she

And not only did she get paid to do the ad and the free shoes - she also has the audacity to AFF link the child’s free shoes to make even more money off them

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.