Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who isn’t banned ask her why she’s asking Irish followers to buy from the UK? AGAIN!?

Reactions: 24
Does she actually listen back to what she says in the ad before posting it?
I tried on another pair of shoes that are definitely not my style. Why grace coz you were paid?
Its really not selling the shop is it. And if they dont even deliver to ireland then that rules out the majority of her followers and all thats left are the fake indian profiles so why hire her in the first place. Who is she promoting it to? Wasn't there another ad she did ages ago that the company didnt ship to ireland? They really get their moneys worth with her. 🙄
Peacocks or Matalan wasn't it? Maxi couldn't get anyone else to do it so in steps your girl. Holly Carpenter was in Paris with Clarins last week. Just saying!!

Reactions: 8
God the disdain for those poor kids just drips out of her. It's a bleeping chore to buy shoes for them. You can geh in and ouh if your a busy Mam!! Some of us enjoy shopping for our kids you ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 22
How can she not have a big stash of towels / robes and summer items down in the mobile. How can an adult be that clueless to her childrens needs.
As soon as she mentioned packing, well guess what it was ALL ABOUT HER and what toiletries she was bringing and ME ME ME.

The kids just don't matter to her. Sad but true.

Reactions: 15
Peacocks or Matalan wasn't it? Maxi couldn't get anyone else to do it so in steps your girl. Holly Carpenter was in Paris with Clarins last week. Just saying!!
Better again. Herbal Essences. She smelt the shampoo then started leaping around … in a Tallagh industrial estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we all just send her a message on the gram asking her to get dry robes for the kids??? If she's that selfish and thick. I got a few of those cape towels for mine in Dunnes recently on top of all new summer wardrobes. Isn't it just a given that you pretty much spend all your money on your kids stuff before you attempt to buy anything for yourself. How can she not have a big stash of towels / robes and summer items down in the mobile. How can an adult be that clueless to her childrens needs.
Even bring two towels with her she can wrap them in on the way back no excuse for the kids not to have a bit of fun on the beach

Ah no my heart just sank hearing Sienna say ‘your matching with mammy’ 💔 how could she not get her a pair too? I’ve 4 kids and I’d have to buy 4 pairs or none! What a c.u. Next. Tuesday 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ah no my heart just sank hearing Sienna say ‘your matching with mammy’ 💔 how could she not get her a pair too? I’ve 4 kids and I’d have to buy 4 pairs or none! What a c.u. Next. Tuesday 😡
And she was probably told to say that, poor kid. 😟

Reactions: 8
With all her mourning and love for the cat, I bet she won't pay for a cremation and return of ashes for her pensioner mother. Of course she won't. Cost too much (€200+) and Ibiza is calling🙄

Reactions: 11
With all her mourning and love for the cat, I bet she won't pay for a cremation and return of ashes for her pensioner mother. Of course she won't. Cost too much (€200+) and Ibiza is calling🙄
Yep it cost us 475 for our dog. Now he was a big dog and I know it's done by weight but it would be at least 350 for a cat. The siblings should of all clubbed together and paid for it, but as you say, it's unlikely.

Reactions: 7
I cant believe she didn’t get her daughter the Sambas. What an absolute bleep. And two beach robes. Pathetic.

Great showcase of the shoes Grease: 🥴
5978D545-FFF8-469B-B320-B66DA40E8DB3.jpeg

so she bought these ugly ones for herself? A pair for Hayden and nothing for S? If it wasn’t free she should’ve bought a pair for the poor girl but she’d never do that?

H saying “these me”
Not a good sign.

Reactions: 24
The way she just throws the box on him! An absolute c u next Tuesday! I skipped thru the stories last night and I was hoping I missed her giving S her shoes 💔💔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.