Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she just throws the box on him! An absolute c u next Tuesday! I skipped thru the stories last night and I was hoping I missed her giving S her shoes šŸ’”šŸ’”
Same, I just caught up and they were worse than I thought. Sheā€™s a horrible person.

Clearly Mags was in charge of packing for the beach yesterday which is why ā€œtheyā€ were organised.

Reactions: 14
Mags profile photo is that of her entire family, šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø. Would you leave that up if youā€™re separated?

Reactions: 1
Shes defo been reading here..all the stories about the great day the kids had on the beach now & explaining Kips absensešŸ˜„

Hi GracešŸ‘‹

Reactions: 17
Itā€™s blatantly obvious that kips does not give a duck just like greasy.
why did they have kids?
she only went to the mobile so someone else could mind the kids.

Reactions: 19
more money spent on themselves. Kips away in Portugal. Not cheap. And the poor kids get dumped on their auntie when their landlord decks off to the beach by herself 4 times in one day šŸ˜”

Reactions: 25
Itā€™s blatantly obvious that kips does not give a duck just like greasy.
why did they have kids?
she only went to the mobile so someone else could mind the kids.
Itā€™s always telling when the kids are in the background, their presence isnā€™t evident in the home, their need and wants are last on the list, they are frequently dropped off in someone elseā€™s care (or needlessly in childcareā€¦) and the interest the parents take in them. Especially when kids are under 10, your whole day is about them. Theyā€™re dependent on their caregiver. The care giver *should* want to also be around for the formative years. Grace spends her days trotting around the house making herself coffee, the kids are in Creche. Then they come home, she gives them dinner and she needs to go do her steps alone, missing bedtime. Could she bring them with her? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s keeping a speedy pace. Itā€™s not like itā€™s her only alone time. She probably spends 2 hours a day with the kids. Kips the same. And they seem to be lumped into their shared room on tablets. Iā€™m all for parents keeping their hobbies and personalities etc but itā€™s a given that when youā€™ve young kids, they dominate. Itā€™s about them and their needs. I know we ā€œonly see a snippet of her dayā€ but my god, collectively over the years each snippet shows a miserable life where the parents are constantly clawing at escaping their realities. Kips locked up in his Xbox box room, trips for work or golfing every other day, grace and her me time or the inevitable anxiehy as soon as Creche closures are looming.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve worked in social media marketing and if I booked an influencer whoā€™s audience canā€™t even shop our brand Iā€™d surely get a bollocking.
What a waste of a fee ā€¦ and let me tell you, it would sicken you what some of these cowboys charge for a fee ā€¦

Whatā€™s the point of her advertising that brand that doesnā€™t ship to Ireland?? CANT COPE

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Iā€™ve worked in social media marketing and if I booked an influencer whoā€™s audience canā€™t even shop our brand Iā€™d surely get a bollocking.
What a waste of a fee ā€¦ and let me tell you, it would sicken you what some of these cowboys charge for a fee ā€¦

Whatā€™s the point of her advertising that brand that doesnā€™t ship to Ireland?? CANT COPE
Does she even have much of a following outside Ireland? I'd understand a bit more if she has a significant UK following. If not, it makes 0 sense for to be advertising it unless she's encouraging people to travel up there maybe šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
Does she even have much of a following outside Ireland? I'd understand a bit more if she has a significant UK following. If not, it makes 0 sense for to be advertising it unless she's encouraging people to travel up there maybe šŸ¤”

Exactly! I canā€™t imagine she has much of an audience outside of Ireland.

This is as much the brands fault as it is her agency.

Obviously just a money grab for Matchstick, they clearly don't even bother to research if the collab is going to work for both brand and influencer.
So so unprofessional. Thereā€™s plenty of talent agencies who will only pair up their influencers with brands they align with.
Never mind the basic fact that the audience should be able to shop the product being advertised.

Reactions: 10
Ibiza for greasy, Portugal for Kips, kids stay home and freeze, theyā€™re not brought on trips.

Reactions: 57
Can you give us an example of a typical fee pleasd? I'm always curious!

Anything from a couple hundred per story frame to thousands for a reel.
Totally varies though. You come across some whoā€™s management havenā€™t a clue and totally undervalue them and others whoā€™s fees would make your eyes water.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Look at me recording a fake fun moment singing Mr. Sun with my kids. See we do have so much fun!! Take no notice of my child shivering with the cold. He's just a big moaner. Everybody together for the camera now, 1 2 3 4 "Mr. Sun.. Sun.. Mr. Goldensun".
CRINGE GRACE JUST CRINGE.

Reactions: 24
Ibiza for greasy, Portugal for Kips, kids stay home and freeze, theyā€™re not brought on trips.
This is just shocking, her followers are not watching her stories as no one could stand over this carry on , the poor children look unwell , are reared in childcare and lack the basics clothes wise etc.....its just disgusting really ...

Reactions: 13
Jesusā€¦you are right. Vegas, Portugal and Ibizaā€¦just for them pair. I say kips has been away more (and not work related)
Our eldest is 11 this year and we are leaving him and the younger one for the first time ever middle of June for one night!!
Donā€™t get me wrong parents DESERVE a break, but those pair really donā€™t care.
the kids are an after thought in everythingā€¦clothes, holidays and emotionally.

I honestly just canā€™t get my head around it. Like should I be dumping m kids more. As much as my youngest tests me (and they are the same age as Hayden) I would never do what she does.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Sorry now Portugal and Ibiza! And thereā€™ll be no money in the pot for a ā€œfamily holidayā€. And Iā€™d be embarrassed if my child seemed shocked that Iā€™d ā€œboughtā€ them a pair of bleeping runners!

Reactions: 29
In the middle of that shoe ad she had been monotonously discussing the kids floor /shoes and then she says ā€œand anyway now back to meeeeeeeeā€and pans to adult shoes
šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.