Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Herself and Dom booked a trip to Ibiza.
Didn't say a date.

She never said it was with Shein, that was assumed here. Dom is in Cork.

Reactions: 14
Herself and Dom booked a trip to Ibiza.
Didn't say a date.

She never said it was with Shein, that was assumed here. Dom is in Cork.
The shein trip went on Thursday loads of influencers went
Can you image get up of two of them in Ibiza

Reactions: 2
I know she is far from alone in doing it but the constant exploitation of the children goes through me.

Nobody knows what harm is being done, longterm to kids whose every private moment is broadcast to all and sundry. It's an area where legislation is badly needed, imo.

Reactions: 17
It’s so cringe she booked Ibiza probably in an attempt to show SHEIN she can create good content and be invited next year . Morto .

Reactions: 5
Her hand looks a lot smaller than when you see her slapping skincare on her face

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s her hand based on the angle the photo is taken

Reactions: 3
It’s only a minor thing but once again a small statement that gives a big glimpse into exactly how useless she is as a parent.
Her story of the convo with H & S asking to go to the beach and get in the water and she says “no you’ll just moan on the way back to the mobile” and then “there were tears on the way back”.
Like sorry what?
The only option for the kids is to have fun at the beach / in the sea on their holiday but then have to walk back wet and cold? ? Like why?!
Can she not bring towels and a change of clothes for them so they can dry off straight away?
Does she seriously not hear herself or realise how incredibly dumb and negligent and totally incapable of the most basic tasks she is ?!
Spot on.
I posted recently about her walking on the beach with them last year. Her all dressed for the weather in a rain jacket, the kids in their usual rags, and not as much as a jacket between the two of them. Perish the thought that she would give them hers!

It honestly seems as if she doesn't see that they are small children who should be able to rely on her to ensure that they are properly cared for. It's like 'oh well I'm alright, they can look out for themselves.'

I think poor Sienna will have to take over as the responsible 'adult' in that family, long before she has actually grown up.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Spot on.
I posted recently about her walking on the beach with them last year. Her all dressed for the weather in a rain jacket, the kids in their usual rags, and not as much as a jacket between the two of them. Perish the thought that she would give them hers!

It honestly seems as if she doesn't see that they are small children who should be able to rely on her to ensure that they are properly cared for. It's like 'oh well I'm alright, they can look out for themselves.'

I think poor Sienna will have to take over as the responsible 'adult' in that family, long before she has actually grown up.
Wasn’t it last summer where the kids were posted in a series of extremely ill fitting outfits and no sign of weatherproof clothes? H was squished into a hoodie belonged to Mags’ son. He looked so uncomfortable with his shoulders hunched up and sleeves only passing his elbows. I don’t think Grease has the mental capacity to pack a bag for them with all they’d need. Appalling carry on. Lazy, neglectful parenting. No sign of that loser Chris Gernon either - step up and look after your kids!!!

They’ll spend the summer dumped there and between these two apes they can’t bring gear to facilitate the kids playing at the beach? The main attraction for the kids! How cruel is it making them stay in the caravan watching other kids head back and forth to the beach like normal families? Making it worse is Grease heading down herself to “swim”‘and walk the dog 4 times a day! Suits herself. And only herself!

Reactions: 24
She’s a horror end of
Didn’t she have a dry robe on yesterday
It’s ok for her get in the water but not the kids I’m sure the mobile isn’t too far from the beach what about It if they had to Walk home in wet clothes

Reactions: 11
She’s a horror end of
Didn’t she have a dry robe on yesterday
It’s ok for her get in the water but not the kids I’m sure the mobile isn’t too far from the beach what about It if they had to Walk home in wet clothes
Big dopey ape. Yeah she had wet shoes and dry robe for herself to go messing in the water yesterday but the kids only option is to walk back soaking!? Make it make sense!

Can imagine her snapping the heads off them for crying and shivering. She’s a parent from hell!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.