Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am this little girl who spent her childhood tiptoeing around my mother's moods and feelings.

Let me tell you something Grace, you're providing Sienna with a future in counselling to undo the damage you're doing now. I know because I'm doing it. Shame on you. I will go to the ends of the earth so my daughter doesn't have to grow up like this and here you are inflicting it on yours.
Snap. The people pleasing will put you so many steps back in life over and over again!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hayden in his perfect matching outfit and little sambas. Sienna in a mis matched outfit that has gone too small and runners that look fit for a skip.
Saoirse should have bought herself new runners instead of trying to please her uncaring mother, with birthday presents, poor little lass. 😟

Reactions: 6
Just watched that story about Sienna going & spending her pocket money on birthday presents for her Mammy. What the actual duck?! Her little girl puts more thought and effort into buying her ape of a Mother a gift than this wan puts into both of her kids in a year. So incredibly sad!
Them the home and interiors influencer read the name of the mug like it was her first time ever to hear of it. Considered. By Helen........James.

Reactions: 7
Snap. The people pleasing will put you so many steps back in life over and over again!
So sorry to hear this. I'm also a people pleaser from childhood (I assume ). I tolerated years of emotional abuse in romantic relationships as I was conditioned to not speak my mind, seek validation from others etc. It also affects friendships, professional life etc as you're seen as a walk over, easy target of bullying, snide remarks etc.
It's awful watching it in others, like a car crash. Awareness is everything

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Saoirse should have bought herself new runners instead of trying to please her uncaring mother, with birthday presents, poor little lass. 😟
My heart breaks for her. The way too small shorts with mis-matching tshirt and the big disgusting grubby trainers.

Reactions: 15
So the question is did she drag the kid out on a Thurdsay that is not his birthday as everything is gifted ( no ad on the post ,) or is it because she will be gone at the weekend on his birthday ? We saw party bags so im hoping he had friends there . As for private party, what does that mean , don't all those places have separate rooms for food , cake etc!

Reactions: 19
So the question is did she drag the kid out on a Thurdsay that is not his birthday as everything is gifted ( no ad on the post ,) or is it because she will be gone at the weekend on his birthday ? We saw party bags so im hoping he had friends there . As for private party, what does that mean , don't all those places have separate rooms for food , cake etc!
Yes, they do, unless they rented the whole place, but few do that. I'd say it's on Thursday because it's cheaper

Reactions: 5
She has to go midweek. She is too famous to go at the weekend. Imagine the hoards of people asking for photos and signatures (think back to chipper gate).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah you can rent a 'room' or rent the whole place, but only if it's mid week. I remember Nicky from Westlife 'hiring' the Clare Hall Funky Monkeys.
I highly doubt she paid for it at all, she never declares the play centers.
JFC she obviously edited Krispy too last week...

Reactions: 8
Yeah you can rent a 'room' or rent the whole place, but only if it's mid week. I remember Nicky from Westlife 'hiring' the Clare Hall Funky Monkeys.
I highly doubt she paid for it at all, she never declares the play centers.
JFC she obviously edited Krispy too last week...
I don't think she rented the whole place, I'd assume they'd have it on their socials if they did and I didn't see anything up there for today.

Reactions: 3
My heart breaks for her. The way too small shorts with mis-matching tshirt and the big disgusting grubby trainers.
That outfit on Sienna was gifted!!Both kids were..of course as she would buy them nothing new herself🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who brings their five-year-old to a birthday party from 6pm to 8pm on a Thursday…she hasn’t a clue. Or a care for anyone else.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.