Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's in funky monkeys or another play center she probably got it free today as it's dead. Wouldn't get a freebie on a Sat 😊 😊
Is his party today? Yeah funky monkeys will be empty with the nice weather. It's usy my favourite time to go because it's quieter πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Just watched that story about Sienna going & spending her pocket money on birthday presents for her Mammy. What the actual duck?! Her little girl puts more thought and effort into buying her ape of a Mother a gift than this wan puts into both of her kids in a year. So incredibly sad!
I thought the same, and unfortunately two things come to mind;
(1) she's trying to buy her mothers affection / love as a people pleaser, and her mother a narcissist.
(2) its very adulitifed for a child of seven and a half wanting a colour theme, using their own pocket money etc. Children being overly mature for their age can sometimes be a trait of adopting an inappropriate parental role in the home.
You'd think Chris would have paid for it like.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
(1) she's trying to buy her mothers affection / love as a people pleaser, and her mother a narcissist.
(2) its very adulitifed for a child of seven and a half wanting a colour theme, using their own pocket money etc. Children being overly mature for their age can sometimes be a trait of adopting an inappropriate parental role in the home.
I thought much the same, and I have said previously, Sienna is already in training to 'mind' her useless mother when the other 'carers' are no longer available or able to do so.

Poor child trying to buy her affection, I agree. She probably got a brief moment and then back to being snarled at.

And FFS, she sounded liked she was learning to read ...considered...eh eh eh...Dunnes.... Helen James...eh eh eh ...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
the eye patches on her cheeks rather than eye.
...and she just called them eyebags. She's so thick. She's struggling to use that one brain cell again! She might have to borrow Dom's half that she has left.
The over pronunciation of ts as well DRIVES ME MAD! She's some dose.

Reactions: 16
Just watched that story about Sienna going & spending her pocket money on birthday presents for her Mammy. What the actual duck?! Her little girl puts more thought and effort into buying her ape of a Mother a gift than this wan puts into both of her kids in a year. So incredibly sad!
Beautiful little girl who has more compassion in her little finger than both of those so called parents

Reactions: 12
Oh my god she begging Crispy to tell her she makes the best shepherds pie. I died a little there ffs the shame πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The poor working parents in the pre school who had to get the kids to the party today...what must they think of her ...

Reactions: 9
I am this little girl who spent her childhood tiptoeing around my mother's moods and feelings.

Let me tell you something Grace, you're providing Sienna with a future in counselling to undo the damage you're doing now. I know because I'm doing it. Shame on you. I will go to the ends of the earth so my daughter doesn't have to grow up like this and here you are inflicting it on yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hayden in his perfect matching outfit and little sambas. Sienna in a mis matched outfit that has gone too small and runners that look fit for a skip.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.