Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a hot mess isn’t she. The eyes. Has her fillers and Botox melted in the heat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No idea if that’s even a possibility btw

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Go home to your kids you bone idle piece of tit !
Thread title possibility there, and could apply to many future threads.

Snarling and growling will resume the minute she sees them again which probably won't be until tomorrow afternoon/ evening. Meanwhile the dog and cah will be on the bed with her.

Reactions: 14
Mannnn thats a bit of a difference in the crochet dress, I tried it on during the week and it is a bit clingly on the tum area, it baffled me how she had a flat stomach and smooth silhouette in the try on.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dom has taken Greasey under her wing to improve the asTeTic of her "brand". She must've seen the balcony story a was like no no Greasey, that just doesn't fih with the work we've done over the last few days. Now, go walk on front of me to breakfast looking 2 sizes bigger than you were on Friday in your sparkly fih. We'll stock up on content and you'll have no work to do now for 2 weeks at least. #worksmartnothard

(All created In my own head obvs 😅😅😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah for god sake, she’s a different bloody size in the two pics on her grid! And obviously so! Half her thigh is missing in the first one! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she a very long torso and thats why everything strappy looks like its about to burst and she has zero 'uplift' (aka saggy boobs) ? Theres no way she could scoop up those boobs to have them sitting properly in that swimsuit or they'd pop up over the neckline, and the underarm area is midway down her side, not at the underarm? Same with those corset dresses she insists on wearing- her puppies are squished to oblivion in them.

Reactions: 13
You can definitely see Doms influence in her content from Ibeeza. Showing her how it's done properly and I definitely think she told her to take down those rambling stories on the balcony, looking like she had an allergic reaction to something!

So much for Grace being the OG and showing Dom the ropes... How the tables have truly turned!

Reactions: 18
Ah for god sake, she’s a different bloody size in the two pics on her grid! And obviously so! Half her thigh is missing in the first one! 🤦‍♀️
She's totally different sizes in the video which is followed by the swimsuit collage.

For all Dim's 'expertise' she should know that a video of Grace's backside wouldn't be the most flattering. And what's with the wee twirl at the end? What age is she again- 36?? bleeping hell... 🙈

Reactions: 13
Are her terminator glasses designer?????
I wouldn't give a flying fudge if they were Chanel and the president himself personally gifted them to me..... I still wouldn't wear the hideous things.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure the Amare hotel is adults only so no chance of her kids tagging along!

Also her eyes look like she's having a reaction to her getting her lashes done maybe? I'd be concerned if I was her. They looked terrible before Ibiza too, didn't she say Hayden was asking what was wrong with her eyes...

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure the Amare hotel is adults only so no chance of her kids tagging along!

Also her eyes look like she's having a reaction to her getting her lashes done maybe? I'd be concerned if I was her. They looked terrible before Ibiza too, didn't she say Hayden was asking what was wrong with her eyes...
You could be dead right re the lashes. Her eyes looked v sore & like her eyes were streaming!

Perhaps she glued the cat's whiskers on her eyelids ...bets she FEline fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sculpted By Aimee are over in Ibiza for a shoot. That's hardly why Grace and Dom are over, I doubt it. Aimee would have more sense than to associate with Grace and plus I don't think Grace even gets Sculpted PR.

Reactions: 7
I thought her eyes just looked a bit puffy as she had just woken up after a few drinks last night. Wouldn't be the glue you have to do a test patch the day before. Unless she stuck them on herself!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.