Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we expected to believe that video of her in the old town and the video of her from the first night is the same person??? She looks like she possible ate the version of herself on Friday. I am not fat shaming, I am fat 🤣 but she has edited the hell out of herself and its ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So we're supposed to believe that these 2 photos are of the same person?? 2 days apart! Only person you're fooling Grace is yourself..
And to be fair to her, that white outfit is much more suitable to her shape / size! I saw it and thought “oh, she looks nice”

Reactions: 14
So we're supposed to believe that these 2 photos are of the same person?? 2 days apart! Only person you're fooling Grace is yourself..
I’m surprised she hasn’t taken a leaf out of Shiv O’Hagan’s book and blamed it on the difference between a Samsung and iPhone camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lads it’s the lighting - it’s bad in the 2nd pic making her look bigger! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads...ladsssssss did yis learn nothing from Fr. Ted?
The difference is in Pic#1 shes standing still, in Pic#2 she's walking towards the camera, oh and the camera has a BEVELEHHEDDD EDGAH

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.