Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it most be a work trip for Dom ? I’m going to ask if it’s suitable for kids 🤣

Reactions: 4
The flight from Ibiza lands in Dublin at 00.20

So they are checking out and hanging around till what 7 ? Hungover and swea-in....
Would you be arsed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There had to he some reason for this holiday, that we just don't know yet!
I'm sure we will also be bombarded with pictures when they're home (because they will have time to edit the duck out of them)
They both posted lots of ads whilst there - basically all their outfits. Plus Dom keeps tagging the hotel so probably something there

Reactions: 12
Get home when kids in bed , babysitter will drop them to school tomorrow while this one lies in bed all day with her big swollen face and then she might collect after crèche tomorrow evening

Reactions: 18
Wtf is up with her eyes...v swollen!
She looks a hot mess after her two & a half day jaunt to ibiza!
So she'll be wrecked tomorrow arriving in so late.
When is Hayden birthday? Is it this week? She'll be on the beg

Why on earth did she need so much luggage?! I bet she'll be posting for a month using sunny ibeeeetttta as a back drop to her shein shite haul!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The flight from Ibiza lands in Dublin at 00.20

So they are checking out and hanging around till what 7 ? Hungover and swea-in....
Would you be arsed
family member of mine works in customs gonna get her stopped and searched 🤣 nah wouldn’t be that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are the worst sunglasses I’ve ever seen on anybody in my whole entire life 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wear the swimsuit and photoshop the sh*t out of yourself. Why does no one call her out on her lies. The message she is sending. I could not care less what size she is she is still the same nasty piece of work no matter her size. All the Huns fawning over her now. She will be on a high now her smugness makes me 🤮

Reactions: 14
We saw you walking in the swimsuit and hanky yesterday grease, we have 👁👁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the stories went dead last night, I wonder did they not go to the old town in the end? If I remember right Paradiso is a good 45 min drive each way, it’s the complete opposite side of the island.

Reactions: 7
Her eyes look like she was having an anaphylactic shock and her sunglasses look like she’s remaking the Terminator can’t blame her if she did a dirty delete tbf 🥴🤣🤣🤣😎
( please go to the duty free and treat yerself to a new pair Gracey 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.