Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure the Amare hotel is adults only so no chance of her kids tagging along!

Also her eyes look like she's having a reaction to her getting her lashes done maybe? I'd be concerned if I was her. They looked terrible before Ibiza too, didn't she say Hayden was asking what was wrong with her eyes...
I think it is adults only and so is Paradiso as far as I know. Grace loves nothing more than a child free zone despite having two of her own

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed when she turns around she moves her arms from her sides up and tries to disguise her stomach area. Once you spot it its all you notice.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed when she turns around she moves her arms from her sides up and tries to disguise her stomach area. Once you spot it its all you notice.
oh 100%, she does know how to pose, front on, and pulling the waist in with her hands on hips or hiding it like you say. That plus the pointy toe which honestly is so unnatural and ridiculous looking for a grown ass woman

Reactions: 19
oh 100%, she does know how to pose, front on, and pulling the waist in with her hands on hips or hiding it like you say. That plus the pointy toe which honestly is so unnatural and ridiculous looking for a grown ass woman
Same pose as SCS does and yeah doesn't make her look any smaller either.

Reactions: 6
For someone who claims the gym is her ‘non negotiable’ she has such round shoulders like no shape to her at all

Reactions: 17
I am older than these two, so maybe that's it, but the thought of flying to Ibiza or anywhere that involved a flight of two hours fifty minutes (according to a quick google) for two nights would do nothing for me.

I mean all the hassle and the time getting to and from airports, flying over and back and all that.
Hardly seems worth it for two nights.

Of course for her it means lots of time away from her children, that's the main thing. 😟

Reactions: 29
Does anyone else get real second hand embarrassment when she talks in the back of Dom's stories, it's like when her kids interrupt her stories and it's all very cringe 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else get real second hand embarrassment when she talks in the back of Dom's stories, it's like when her kids interrupt her stories and it's all very cringe 🫣🫣🫣
Makes my toes curl, also when she speaks with the gritted teeth to her sister or husband in background. V cringe

Reactions: 14
I am older than these two, so maybe that's it, but the thought of flying to Ibiza or anywhere that involved a flight of two hours fifty minutes (according to a quick google) for two nights would do nothing for me.

I mean all the hassle and the time getting to and from airports, flying over and back and all that.
Hardly seems worth it for two nights.

Of course for her it means lots of time away from her children, that's the main thing. 😟
It's all for the followers, to make them think they are special and a class above the minions. To give the impression that they're wealthy. It massages their egos.
All fur coat and no knickers.

Reactions: 19
Jesus that Dominique one must be an absolute melt to be away with 😳😳😳
They went to London for fashion week a few years back and scorped at each other the entire time over stupid things, they tried to make it funny but it just came across like 2 people who really don't have anything in common or like each other that much anymore, like the end of a relationship.

I have a really sarcastic humour and my friend group would take the piss constantly but there's a good natured element to it, but this was just pure scorping and bitching at each other.

Also, for two influencers, could they not have googled the restaurant menu in advance to see if it had a ceaser salad rather than going in, sitting down like two plebs and leaving.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.