Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they the only two people in IBtha? Not a sinner to be seen, can’t wait to see the cuh likkle fih on greasy tonight !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t really understand. It’s Grace’s Birthday. And instead of spending it with her family, husband, kids - breakfast in bed, homemade card, a shop bought cake. She chooses to spend money on a trip abroad with probably the only person who doesn’t appear to have as many commitments, and Grace carrys on like a carefree girl in her early 20s. She needn’t dare whinge about not having funds for a family holiday if she can throw away hundreds on a weekend break away for HERSELF.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Between Vegas, Ibiza and kips golf trip, they would’ve easily been able to afford a week in Spain with the kids.

Reactions: 30
Well I don’t know about anyone else who is a parent but I had a fab day playing with my children in the sun while Grace avoids hers so she can drink Bacardi breezers like a teenager on her balcony as far away from home as she can get for her birthday.
It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 33
They’re both so scummy and they think they’re amazing. That’s the hilarious part of the whole ‘vibe’ they haven’t caught on to yet and never will. Vom. No matter how they try (they don’t) they’re common as muck.

Reactions: 12
Imagine the two of them had a big scrap last night and were tearing the head off each other last up in the old town.
Someone films it and sends it into Influencers in the wild 😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There had to he some reason for this holiday, that we just don't know yet!
I'm sure we will also be bombarded with pictures when they're home (because they will have time to edit the duck out of them)

Reactions: 6
There had to he some reason for this holiday, that we just don't know yet!
I'm sure we will also be bombarded with pictures when they're home (because they will have time to edit the duck out of them)
No I think it is as simple as kips went to Portugal golfing and Dim was the only friend free to go ...here getting my kids out the door to school and happy to be here for them ...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.