Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bad does it look that the only available friend is the one with no kids that goes on holidays with her , the rest of her friends prioritise their families

Reactions: 31
Off for a cocktail, with her arse literally hanging out, and a sarong that looks the size of a hanky. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Off for a cocktail, with her arse literally hanging out, and a sarong that looks the size of a hanky. 🥴
The thing I can’t fathom is her editing the crap out of her pics and videos. She’s on the bigger side, so what, but she’s not massively obese and if she SPENT some money on good quality proper fitting clothes that aren’t bet onto her, she’d look 100 times better. You can get really good swimwear even in a structured 2 piece that would be fab with a sarong that’s bigger than a napkin! 😂😂

Reactions: 25
The thing I can’t fathom is her editing the crap out of her pics and videos. She’s on the bigger side, so what, but she’s not massively obese and if she SPENT some money on good quality proper fitting clothes that aren’t bet onto her, she’d look 100 times better. You can get really good swimwear even in a structured 2 piece that would be fab with a sarong that’s bigger than a napkin! 😂😂
Exactly.

And I'm still not the better of having watched the trying on of those cuh little swimsuits and tiny sarong... 🤣. Why did I do that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing says ‘I’m a fitness/gym girlie’ more than getting dressed in to your work out clothes to record yourself taking the lift instead of the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Absolutely, Kelly fitzsimons is a perfect example, she always looks amazing. Even in casual clothes she doesn’t look unkempt like this one.

Reactions: 14
I hope Dom gets paid for doing her content for her…

One thing that’s been notable is how genuinely happy Mongey seems to be on hols. No kids really bring out the best in her it seems.

Reactions: 16
Would she be able to write it off as expenses if she does the women's best ad? Just curious

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any idea of what WB pay her?? She constantly makes a show of herself bet into the gear and now bringing it on holiday. It must be lucrative.

Reactions: 6
Would she be able to write it off as expenses if she does the women's best ad? Just curious
I very much doubt it, but I'm no expert when it comes to that kind of thing.

It's just her keeping up with her 'work'. Remember this is a wan that did a Hello Fresh ad while she was either at an airport or on a flight from Canada 😁.

Plus anything to do with writing stuff off would involve engaging with the Revenue Commissioners. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Someone posted on here a while ago how it works and apparently anyone can do it it’s just like an AF

Reactions: 5
What in the I'mstillateenmentally was that bleeping kick?
---
Someone posted on here a while ago how it works and apparently anyone can do it it’s just like an AF
Yup, sure remember for ages she was a BA (hold the #) without a discount code?
I reckon she gets "paid" in an allowance to order more WB shite

Reactions: 7
Doms having a massage now, I'm sure greasy is too. Imagine going to ibiza for 2 days and having a massage that you can get down the road.

Reactions: 15
Thick witch
Bom dia is Portuguese not Spanish/catalan as in the language of Ibiza

a degree in languages from the coupons off coco pops

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.