Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two of mine are young adults, in college, jobs etc, and I'd still buy them clothes or runners just because.
And even leaving them, (and younger ones) for a 3 day break, I still feel guilty.
Grace won't appreciate those kids until it's too late.....but I wonder if she ever will.
She didn't lick this lack of compassion and empathy off the street, it has come from her upbringing, so I suppose that family see nothing wrong with what's happening.
The kids probably still don't see much wrong, but S in particular is getting more grown up now and will be more perceptive of her parents carry on.
I would hope S doesn't get drawn into their ways and can escape her parents ugly selfish mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course kips goes to bleedin Portugal and comes home with the Italian limoncello - pair of dopes

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Soo will it be next week she’ll be on with the annual small violin pity party that they’ve no money to take the kids away anywhere? 7 years in a row 🥴

She’s even holidaying separate to Chris now. What a mess!

Reactions: 25
Soo will it be next week she’ll be on with the annual small violin pity party that they’ve no money to take the kids away anywhere? 7 years in a row 🥴

She’s even holidaying separate to Chris now. What a mess!
I've only started back re watching her recently. Has she actually done that? When the two of them are off for their own little holidays? Hotel stays etc

Is she on the beg to be gifted a family holiday?

Reactions: 9
Did grace even say where in belfast the shop is?

I reckon it was mags weekend to have the mobile and she tagged along coz kips was away. No way was she staying at home on her own with the kids.

Reactions: 19
I've only started back re watching her recently. Has she actually done that? When the two of them are off for their own little holidays? Hotel stays etc

She brought them away last year for I think 3 or 4 days, something minor. However, it was a PR trip! Surprise surprise

Reactions: 12
She brought them away last year for I think 3 or 4 days, something minor. However, it was a PR trip! Surprise surprise
And it was in Portugal, for 3 nights, off peak, no one around and so cold they couldn't use the pool. Everything was shut. But hey, anything for a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t she gifted a few days in Portugal with the kids in feb and it was freezing , only hol they got

Reactions: 16
Myself & my hubby work full time..3 kids who have yet to experience a holiday abroad due to financial strain & pressure. If for one second my husband considered going away to play golf for a week under these circumstances then our marrige would be questionable. I actually know he would sooner have a first family holiday than that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
And it was in Portugal, for 3 nights, off peak, no one around and so cold they couldn't use the pool. Everything was shut. But hey, anything for a freebie.
I might be remembering wrong but had it rained and sienna said the ground was wet and grace told her it was dew.
She made a whole song and dance about announcing the trip to the kids aswell. God love them when they grow up and see their parents only brought them away when they were paid to.

Reactions: 24
I've no children, but surely jeans are the last thing you dress a child in coming back from.the beach! She's a joke!

Absolutely agree with ye re Kips getting his sun holiday & grace getting hers to ibiza ( plus probably more to follow!)

It's always wexford for the kids ( no offence to Wexford, gorgeous spot)
But mammy & daddy get to excited about their sun holiday, kids don't even get considered for a sun holiday unless a freebie

He is absolutely as bad as her re fecking off. Surely they must stand put like the odd couple amongst their pals wity kids?

Ships in the night that pair! Maybe that's why she had "he belongs to me" stitched into the collar of his wedding jacket...at this stage he'd need an airtag to be latched on to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I might be remembering wrong but had it rained and sienna said the ground was wet and grace told her it was dew.
She made a whole song and dance about announcing the trip to the kids aswell. God love them when they grow up and see their parents only brought them away when they were paid to.
I can’t remember what happened but loads of comments started on matchstick about Grace and Max spent the weekend replying with sarcastic answers and to watch this space big things coming for Grease 🤣 *cringe*

Few days later she revealed the pr trip to Portugal for the 4 of them and Anne to babysit. Think it was only 2 nights in March and it was raining. Yes grease called it “morning dew” 🤣 we’d a good laugh about that. Only time the kids were taken abroad (besides Canada).

It was the Martinhal Sagres they were gifted the free stay to which is a great family hotel, it is very expensive. It is approx 90 mins drive from Faro to Sagres. If I recall correctly, she went on an late afternoon/evening flight and tattlers worked out that it amounted to about 48 hours of a holiday when you added up the travel time. I think it was a 3 night free stay. Greasey did not extend this holiday! They had a fab duplex townhouse.

Reactions: 15

The worst for the crying about money was weeks before the wedding. I saw the live she did. Saying how they didn’t budget for wedding but as it approached they were now in shock at the full cost. Aka she was raging the expected freebies didn’t roll in. She barely got a thing only prints and robes? Meanwhile Dim did paid ads for the wedding shop and got 3 dresses I think (that she went on to sell on re-bride in another collab)! Grease was deluded as usual.

We did a rough top up of the wedding costs, The honeymoon cost another 10-15k. Total was about 80k ish.

Reactions: 18
The worst for the crying about money was weeks before the wedding. I saw the live she did. Saying how they didn’t budget for wedding but as it approached they were now in shock at the full cost. Aka she was raging the expected freebies didn’t roll in. She barely got a thing only prints and robes? Meanwhile Dim did paid ads for the wedding shop and got 3 dresses I think (that she went on to sell on re-bride in another collab)! Grease was deluded as usual.

We did a rough top up of the wedding costs, The honeymoon cost another 10-15k. Total was about 80k ish.
Jesus 80k! Ours was c.45k, including honeymoon, but we saved for years to pay for it. How could you not have a contingency plan in case you're expected freebies didn't work out?! 😮

Reactions: 5
Jesus 80k! Ours was c.45k, including honeymoon, but we saved for years to pay for it. How could you not have a contingency plan in case you're expected freebies didn't work out?! 😮
Has to be credit union loans?

Reactions: 2
Sorry now Portugal and Ibiza! And there’ll be no money in the pot for a “family holiday”. And I’d be embarrassed if my child seemed shocked that I’d “bought” them a pair of bleeping runners!
Never mind a holiday there’s just no money for those kids at all is there. Poor mites.

Reactions: 11
Has to be credit union loans?
Must be if they hadn't saved or they used cash gifts to pay some of it, but from my experience, we had to pay everything before the wedding 🤔

80k though.... That didn't look like an 80k wedding

Just don’t understand why they don’t spend time together as a family and do things together as a family. We are at the other end of the parenting spectrum with a college age child. But over the years what we did was as a family, not as individuals. Not a perfect parent myself by any stretch but you do just family stuff. Yeah we had adult only nights away, together as a couple, hens/stags, girls/guys night. But never at the expense of a family trip - whether it is a day in Lahinch or a week in Lanza.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.