Faces By Grace #118 my weddin’s me life, Crispy's new wife, bewbs hangin' low wih me hair in a bow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this…made me laugh so much.
Ah lads she thinks she is the best there is out there.
How wrong is she!

Reactions: 3
Imagine disrespecting another religion like this ??? You'd be cancelled
I'm the furthest thing from a holy Joe but that's so true, imagine he disrespected another religion he honestly would get cancelled.

I grew up Catholic like so many of us and know it's a no no to receive holy communion if you have not had the sacrament. I doubt he has?

Posting half chewed communion in his mouth is appalling carry on. A child wouldn't behave like that.

Reactions: 17
Yep saw that, was surprised to see she was signed to Matchstick. I like her TikTok so was excited to see her wedding. He showed up oily hair unwashed and in a zip up! And taking pics of themselves during the ceremony with the communion bread half chewed in their mouths??? Really weird.
Wow just looked..that picture with the communiom..no words😳😳Cant believe Niamh is signed to that joke of a company!!She seems far too classy

Reactions: 4
The big suspense... telling us nothing of why she's there
Is she acting as some kind of peacekeeper over the migrant issue?? Heeeeeooorrrr you Suuuuniiiiiiiii take dem bleeding migrants back or im gona burst ye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say it’s the Irish government who have deployed her up there. The migrants will take one look at her and hop on the first boat/flight back over to the uk

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jic he deletes, online forever you 🐷

A2AF90EC-C892-45F2-BDEA-B690221EB15D.jpeg

Feel free to pass it onto your neighbour Maureen who might make a sing and dance about it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Jic he deletes, online forever you 🐷

View attachment 2908821
Feel free to pass it onto your neighbour Maureen who might make a sing and dance about it.
That's disgusting and totally disrespectful. I'm (at best) a lapsed Catholic but I wouldn't dream of making fun of any religion.

It's also making a jeer of the couple who invited that pair to their wedding 😡. If you saw two small kids doing that, you would think 'well they know no better, and don't realise what they are doing.'

It explains a lot to me about the whole set up that this one is involved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Most people just don’t partake in the communion part unless they are religious. Just stay in your seat like the rest of us. How childish. Just goes to show they have zero personalities when this counts as content 🤣

Reactions: 24
Omg there have been people killed for drawing cartoons of the Quran
Why is it ok to disrespect Catholicism ? that’s disgusting what he did in the picture??

Reactions: 25
I can't get over that. It's completely disrespectful. It's the equivalent of going into a mosque and not removing your shoes. I really can't believe they put that up on a public forum.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.